Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 1 Jul 19, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Gem_Woody
Trying for More Ears

When are the parks most quiet?

Hello,
Does anyone know which times of year are the quietest apart from Jan/Feb? I have only been late September/early October before which was lovely. I'd like to look at going between March-June but unsure when the french school holidays are.

Gem_Woody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
GjDisney
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Check this out.

{Admin edit}
Live - https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/wait_times.php

History - https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/wai... php?a=history

Edited at 01:12 PM.
GjDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ClippedWings
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We went in November last year during the changeover week (from Halloween to Christmas) and it was very quiet. The downside of course is that a fair few of the restaurants were closed and shows were pretty much limited to the parade and end of day fireworks.
ClippedWings is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Midweek in March is normally pretty quiet. Also early June, mid-week is not too bad and you have longer park hours to enjoy too.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Gem_Woody
Trying for More Ears

Thank you. March and June sound good!

Gem_Woody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
MissJRabbit
Excited about Disney

Basically try to go out of school time - March, Sept, Nov and avoid public holidays/events such as run disney. Definitely go midweek.
MissJRabbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
ClippedWings
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Actually mid September was a good time to go too, we managed to do both parks in one day and the weather was amazing! We still had to queue but it wasn’t crazy, plus the park close was 21:00, which helped tremendously. All our trips are mid-week.
ClippedWings is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Gem_Woody
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by ClippedWings View Post
Actually mid September was a good time to go too, we managed to do both parks in one day and the weather was amazing! We still had to queue but it wasn’t crazy, plus the park close was 21:00, which helped tremendously. All our trips are mid-week.
Yes, I found September really good when I went, I'm going back this September too
Just trying to figure out a good time to go with a friend next year - she says she wants it warm but I know you can't guarantee that in DLP anyway! March seems to be a winner

Old 1 Jul 19, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
three_eyd_fish
I want to go now!

Mobile

We went mid September, parks were quiet and weather was glorious. Also been March and it was cold and wet although very quiet
three_eyd_fish is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Yeah, was wet when I went in March. Was super quiet though. I was like second through the gate for EMH (as it was) and it was just empty! Was lovely, no one on main street, first on Buzz Lightyear! But you do have to realise that the quieter times of year will probably have more rides and attractions closed for refurbishment. Also fewer restaurants tend to be open. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List