Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Jul 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Thanks for this

Old 8 Jul 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

And this one is even worse (I’m scouring YouTube now as I’m bored). Security took ages to come in this one.

Hate people filming in portait mode turn your phone before filming for goodness sakes it's 2019

Old 8 Jul 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
Hate people filming in portait mode turn your phone before filming for goodness sakes it's 2019
I know, at least the video maker of the melee video had some unusually competent video skills.
Old 8 Jul 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

This video is sickening. They should be ashamed of themselves, but I somehow think that they won’t be. I would be horrified if we had to witness an incident like this while at Disney or any other theme park for that matter. Must have been quite a scary situation for innocent bystanders and those poor kids of the family involved, I feel so sorry for them.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 19, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinchy
Imagineer

Chavs at a theme park, not surprising, but once this sort of thing breaks out it should be taken down hard. They took far too long in that first video.
Pinchy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Disneyland released a statement on this incident earlier on Twitter. The family are being dealt with by the police dept but they weren’t getting very far without the video but it’s now being used for the case. Apparently they had to wait for the police dept to arrive to deal with it , makes you wonder if security now filmed it as evidence . Hopefully they are dealt with correctly.

It’s appalling but Disney is not except from this kind of behaviour. I Remember the umberella brawl on test track ! It’s not alway the happy place .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Awful. I’m almost lost for words. I’m surprised at the response time too. In World of Disney at Disney Springs on our trip 2 years ago, a guy started squaring up to some teenagers and in the time it took me to walk to the desk to ask them to call security they were already there. Genuinely seconds and it was dealt with.
Definitely burst that Disney bubble for me though for a bit!
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 01:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I hope to god they were not only arrested, but I hope they had all of those kids removed from their care permanently.

If they act like that in a public theme park, what the hell are they doing at home?

The whole lot of them are a complete disgrace to human kind
Old 9 Jul 19, 02:39 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Watch the security guard zipping up his fly at 3.15!
Deep breath, self control, not going there... it hurts not being able to come out with a quip or three about Freddie on the fly...

Wonder if the bundle started because somebody remarked to Mr Punch that he was naughty, naughty, naughty as his pink shirt didn't match his shoes and when Mama Judy spat on Mr Punch's pink shirt he was slightly miffed and saw red.

There we have it, living proof you can't buy class... what an education for the bairns who were clearly scared, I was concerned that the bairn wandering around them would get knocked down and hurt.
Old 9 Jul 19, 06:22 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

How horrific. If they can be that violent in public I dread to think what goes on for those women at home. Response from Disney security was woeful. Unfortunately the world is full of family violence.