Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Jul 19, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggerbelle
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve made the teachers these this year - I try to mix something personal, something my kids have contributed too and something practical
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
traleegirl
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

The best present I ever got was when all the parents clubbed together and gave me a £200 gift voucher for John Lewis...I kept it until the January sales and bought myself a coat and a pair of boots!
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Originally Posted by xXxSammi88xXx View Post

I bought this for my sons teacher. He has autism and she has been beyond amazing with him. She helped us so much I’m gutted he’s going into a new class
Can I ask where you got this,like you my ds has autism(well actually 2 of them do) and his teacher has been amazing with him using the thrive programme has really helped him so this looks like a great idea
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mrs Mickie is a teacher and says you can’t go wrong with a bottle of wine
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
P.Sherman
Apprentice Imagineer

Think most teachers appreciate chocolate or drink

dreaming of my happy place
P.Sherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

My DS had part time teachers, we got one a bottle of orange gin and the other Dobbies afternoon tea vouchers (split with his 2 best pals so was reasonable price wise) my dd was leaving primary school and had the most amazing teacher who is Harry Potter daft, she chose to get her the deathly hallows alex & ani bangle which we got half price so I was happy enough with that.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
xXxSammi88xXx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Can I ask where you got this,like you my ds has autism(well actually 2 of them do) and his teacher has been amazing with him using the thrive programme has really helped him so this looks like a great idea
The little keepsake company
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scojos View Post
Stationary
Yet to meet a fellow teacher who wasnt excited by pens...
Yep, I always need pens! Green ones, pink ones, whiteboard ones.. I lose about 6 a day so I could never have too many pens!😂
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

Mobile

I never bought flowers incase they where heading straight on holiday, I’ve put couple of tins biscuits in staff room before end of year, I’ve given home made jam, CK mugs, now one of my children is a teacher she doesn’t expect anything but appreciates it all x
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Button17
Imagineer

Mobile

My DD is giving her teachers sock cupcakes
xx

Button17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List