Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 15 Jul 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie-Jay
Looking for my Ears

Run Disney - Bib Transfer

Hi Everyone. I have booked a trip to DLP (4 days/5 night) to include the Disney run weekend. There are six of us going and we booked through Magicbreaks way back in the year. Sadly we only booked 5 run bibs (5k) as one of our party was not sure if they wanted to run. It transpires they DO want to run and of course all bibs are sold out. I've heard that people who can no longer take part can 'transfer' their bib. Can anyone give me any further information on this - or whether any further bib only packages will be released. Thank you.
Melanie-Jay is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Laughing Minnie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

They allow bib transfers up until 30 August 2019. You best option might be to put a comment requesting a bib on the Run Disney France Facebook page. It might also be worth checking with Magic Breaks again, if they have received any more bibs. Good luck.

Details from the Race Rules, section 4i:
It is only possible to transfer a registration to a third party designated before 08/30/2019. There are details on the
To do this, you must make the official request to the organizer by email to: dlp.run.info@disney.com and communicate the identity of the transferee. (last name, first name, email address)
The Organizer will keep you informed of the agreement or the rejection of this transfer.
It will alert the new runner, who will then complete his runner’s profile on the registration platform. The inclusion of the new runner will be final when the runner will have provided all necessary documents. Any transfer of bib will cause the cancellation of the participation of the former holder of the bib.
Laughing Minnie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Melanie-Jay
Looking for my Ears

Originally Posted by Laughing Minnie View Post
They allow bib transfers up until 30 August 2019. You best option might be to put a comment requesting a bib on the Run Disney France Facebook page. It might also be worth checking with Magic Breaks again, if they have received any more bibs. Good luck.

Details from the Race Rules, section 4i:
It is only possible to transfer a registration to a third party designated before 08/30/2019. There are details on the
To do this, you must make the official request to the organizer by email to: dlp.run.info@disney.com and communicate the identity of the transferee. (last name, first name, email address)
The Organizer will keep you informed of the agreement or the rejection of this transfer.
It will alert the new runner, who will then complete his runner’s profile on the registration platform. The inclusion of the new runner will be final when the runner will have provided all necessary documents. Any transfer of bib will cause the cancellation of the participation of the former holder of the bib.
Thank you. I'll head over to FB and try a few groups there.
Melanie-Jay is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 06:13 AM  
Link to this Post
blade
Proud to wear my Ears

There's some great facebook pages, try run Disney paris fans! page everyone is posting information at the moment so you might get lucky there.