Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 1 Dec 20, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
And what type of room?
Just the standard room, we always ask for the same room, we always got, like all of them, they had two floors and the first time we could not believe it was our room.

A quick story, one year, we arrived and our credit card got rejected, 3 times. Then we found out my husband has bought a card that was out of date. The embarrassment. Thank god, I had bought my cards. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Just to say thanks Colette for all this info.

We love Dubai, used to go quite a lot, I remember the days, when if you stayed at the top hotels, they met you off the plane, whisked you through customs and collected your luggage. Great times, you felt like a star, everyone stared. We loved it on special occasions. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
I was looking at 23rd November. Mind you I think this time I would prefer, Al Maha then Burj Al Arab.

Good job, I love him, costing me a bloody fortune.

I would look at other hotels, but I think once you have experienced the Burj, it spoils you.
x
I’ll have a look. I like the burj but prefer the One and Only or Beit Al Bahar.
Never been fussed on Al Qasr but used to always to make at least one visit to Segreto each trip but it’s gone now 😰
Don’t rule out the new Jumeirah Al Naseem - it’s a stunning hotel
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

I’ll have a look. I like the burj but prefer the One and Only or Beit Al Bahar.
Never been fussed on Al Qasr but used to always to make at least one visit to Segreto each trip but it’s gone now 😰
Don’t rule out the new Jumeirah Al Naseem - it’s a stunning hotel
Fab, off to peek now... please don't tell me they are more expensive, I will have to sell the pups. xx
Old 1 Dec 20, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Just to say thanks Colette for all this info.

We love Dubai, used to go quite a lot, I remember the days, when if you stayed at the top hotels, they met you off the plane, whisked you through customs and collected your luggage. Great times, you felt like a star, everyone stared. We loved it on special occasions. x
They still do that!
I’ll have a look at the rates on that offer and come back in a bit
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

They still do that!
I’ll have a look at the rates on that offer and come back in a bit
Col, don't worry, when this happened it was included. However, I would like the Rolls Royce... that was just beautiful. xxx
Old 1 Dec 20, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

oh sod it, in for a penny in for a pound. xxx
Old 1 Dec 20, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Ok to start here is the calendar view for your dates (hope you can see figures, I’ll post individual rates in a minute) You would be cheaper for you to stay 27,28 and 29 rather than 24, 25 and 26. However, even better if you push back another couple of days - decent drop in rate
Old 1 Dec 20, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

I did see that, it all depends, on when I can get the sitter for my babes.

I will check again, thank you so much lovely lady.
Hope to see you there ?

xxx
Old 1 Dec 20, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Here you go, this is the online rate for both dates. That should be your starting point when calling to negotiate. I will be there next year - I’ve got tons of points I have to use (that’s my excuse!)