Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 24 May 14, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
misskay-koo
Swimming at the All Star Resort

am I right in thinking that if you pay to go on the day everything is free once your inside?
misskay-koo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 14, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by misskay-koo View Post
am I right in thinking that if you pay to go on the day everything is free once your inside?
Yes, you pay entry and all games on all levels are included
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 14, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

We spent 5.5 HOURS in there last August and I had to drag them out!

We went last month and I booked an evening meal at DTD so they were limited to 1.5hrs before dinner... still had to drag them out kicking and screaming

It is included in the UK ultimate passes and was well worth a visit for us (although I hate the place with a passion)!
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 14, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

We go a couple of times during the holiday but only for a couple of hours at a time, that is long enough for us. DD loved it and would stay in there longer,we played on the wreck it ralph games last year, they were fun, old school gaming and then she spent about a hour playing various racing games with a american lad and had lots of fun.

Its a handy thing to have on your tickets but wouldn't pay for it out of pocket.
Old 24 May 14, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Bolto6
Imagineer

First time we went in we spent 4 hours in there, really enjoyed it, and then spent another 1.5 hours on our last day.

I would say it's a good rainy day activity, and also if you're just filling in time before the loooooong journey home.
Bolto6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 14, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread