Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 25 Sep 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Abbey36
VIP Dibber

Abbey36's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
When to pay & book tickets 2022

Hi we are planning a trip August 2022 for 3 weeks. Just wondering about tickets, we always get them from Orlando Attraction Tickets using the £10 deposit then paying balance 8 weeks before we go. When would I have to pay the balance for these so I would be able to book the parks under the new system please?
Abbey36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

If you call them they will tell you, I called them earlier yesterday and got thru in two minutes to speak to someone with a question I had. My advice would be to pay fully ASAP as next year will be very busy with us international visitors and it being the 50th , I’ve ready got all my reservations done for next May
Orlandoguy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Your tickets won’t be issued until payment has been made in full, with the new reservation system set to continue, I’d want my ticket numbers as quickly as I could to link them up.
Old 25 Sep 21, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I would stick with 8 weeks before. It will be fine for the park reservation system, nothing got booked up more than a few weeks in advance when it was limited capacity. Now that it's been close to normal capacity for a few months, it's never been more than a few days to a week.

But if you want to pay and book earlier, no harm in doing so.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Abbey36
VIP Dibber

Abbey36's Reviews
Thanks so much everyone it’s a tough one as the tickets cost so much & waiting for virgin to release the return flights as worried they’re going to be too expensive. Worse case scenario we’ll just do universal as planning a 4 or 5 night stay at HRH before the villa. I feel so sad though at the thought of not going on FOP my absolute favourite
Abbey36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Abbey1136 View Post
Thanks so much everyone it’s a tough one as the tickets cost so much & waiting for virgin to release the return flights as worried they’re going to be too expensive. Worse case scenario we’ll just do universal as planning a 4 or 5 night stay at HRH before the villa. I feel so sad though at the thought of not going on FOP my absolute favourite
There's also the option of purchasing US tickets for a few days entry instead of having the 14 day ticket which can save you a little bit. Especially if you're not bothered by park hopping or Memory Maker included on UK tickets. A 4 day base ticket is about £350 for example.

Also waiting until the end of this year to see if the UK retailers discount next year's tickets, this generally happened in previous years. Not a huge saving from memory, but it adds up for a family.

When you're looking at ticket only, there's definitely no rush in purchasing them. So you can wait to see if deals come up.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Abbey36
VIP Dibber

Abbey36's Reviews
Thank you that’s really helpful I saw there is a 5% off code this weekend which made me think of booking now. I will hang on for a bit now