Notices

Old 11 Aug 19, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
deeley
Imagineer

Yep merry hell. We live not far away too, and that’s what we call it. It’s is bloomin handy tho.
Enjoy your day!
deeley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Great Primark haul! We were there on Thursday (also in Merry
Hell! ) and got Barnaby a Toy Story top, Alex was really disappointed though that whilst they do character tops for younger boys and men, there was nothing for older boys.

Hope DH gets everything finished with packing in the morning and you have a smooth journey down to Gatwick, and a great flight on Monday too!
Oh no that's a shame - hopefully he will be able to get a small men's size for the next trip?! 😉😊 have a good trip out yourselves!
Originally Posted by katnav View Post
Great pre travel day. We ended up at the library on pre travel day too!

We have arrived and all tucked up in bed at the Marriott hotel in Tampa airport ready for the move to Universal tomorrow. We had a super smooth travel day and hope you have the same! Have the best time!
Good to hear - hope we are the same 😄🤞 enjoy your first Universal day!
Originally Posted by deeley View Post
Yep merry hell. We live not far away too, and that’s what we call it. It’s is bloomin handy tho.
Enjoy your day!
Thanks deeley! It was more manic being a Saturday but yes, it does come in handy! 😁👍
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Fab haul! I definitely vote for both ... although I have neglected mine recently. Hoping to get back on track soon. It's also fab to look back on. I went through my October one a few months ago and it's amazing what you forget about.

Have a great travel day tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures, have an amazing time xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Ohhhhh yes, am familiar with the Merry hell centre too ... not fun on a weekend! But looks like it was well worth while... I got dd that pink toy story T-shirt for when we went to see the film ❤️ It’s super cute!
Have a great trip, hope you manage some sleep tonight, you must all be super super excited that your turn is here!
Old 12 Aug 19, 05:58 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Fab haul! I definitely vote for both ... although I have neglected mine recently. Hoping to get back on track soon. It's also fab to look back on. I went through my October one a few months ago and it's amazing what you forget about.

Have a great travel day tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures, have an amazing time xx
Thanks Kelly! Can't quite believe I have woken up on actual travel day..now excited for DH reveal at the airport over the upgrade! 😊🤞 x

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Ohhhhh yes, am familiar with the Merry hell centre too ... not fun on a weekend! But looks like it was well worth while... I got dd that pink toy story T-shirt for when we went to see the film ❤️ It’s super cute!
Have a great trip, hope you manage some sleep tonight, you must all be super super excited that your turn is here!
Thank you! I must admit I had not factored in the weekend effect - I am not actually a huge shopping fan, online for me if I can 🤣 so it was indeed a joy! I am gutted we have not seen TS4 before hols, but may try to catch it whilst we are there before our visit to DHS 🤞 am properly awake now and DH wanted alarm at 6 so that will be going off any minute now - here we go! 😊
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
slightly serious Dibber

Have a wonderful wonderful holiday!
Bellesdream is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 06:42 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bellesdream View Post
Have a wonderful wonderful holiday!
Thank you and you! Not long now!
Old 12 Aug 19, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Safe travels.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Have a safe flight and a great trip
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 22, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Oops I did it again, in the words of the infamous Miss Spears...waited over 2 years to get the trippie finished! 🙈 I of course will blame the events of March 2020 and the ensuing craziness, but a few other things cropped up along the way! With it being such an eternity since our return, I will post in the Photo Trip Report forum and update on the goings on in between then and now. If anyone is left interested out there thank you for reading and your patience 😁 👍
Edited to add have now pasted a link in my signature to the corresponding trip report, better late than never! 😂

Edited at 03:58 PM.