Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 12 Jun 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Neilandrewhall
Excited about Disney

Mobile Disney and Universal Combo Ticket

Hi Guys,

Looking at buying the combo ticket for Disney and Universal( attraction-tickets-direc...l-combo-ticket) next year a couple of questions regarding it which hopefully the dibbers can help with.

On it it says:

Unlimited access to all 6 Disney parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Park for up to 14 consecutive days.Unlimited access to all 3 Universal Orlando Resort™ theme parks - Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ - plus select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ for up to 14 consecutive days.

Does this mean I have to visit both Disney and Universal within the two weeks. Or can I say do Disney first in the two weeks then start the new ticket for Universal after I have finished at Disney?

Neil
Neilandrewhall is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

You'll get 2 separate tickets - a Universal ticket and a Disney ticket.

The Disney ticket will be valid for 14 days from when you first visit Disney. The Universal ticket will be valid for 14 days from when you first visit Universal.

Orlando I-Drive April 2010, July 2017
New York and Washington October 2016
New York and Toronto July 2019
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 02:28 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

As galaxyflorida said, you will get 2 tickets which you can activate on separate dates, so you can do Disney first then activate the Universal ticket, or vice versa.
Old 13 Jun 19, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

as the other psters noted, they're 2 tickets

there is no such thing as a combo ticket including both universal and disney

what the ticket brokers do is bundle 2 tickets, and sell them under one price.

but they'll still be 2 tickets, the same as if bought separately

shop around, and see if the 2 tickets bundle is cheaper than buying the same universal ticket on one site, and the disney ticket on the other side.

usually you save a few quids by getting the bundle, but sometimes you can make it cheaper.

next, you can consider that getting both tickets in one go, one payment is the easiest way to go.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Been having a look at all the options for Disney and Universal tickets for next year and the best I could find was the combo ticket from Florida Escapes with the £5 per ticket discount code they have at the moment. Think it worked out £699 for the adult ticket and £669 for the child - I definitely remember it was a lot cheaper than ATD.
Old 14 Jun 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
princessgirlx
New Poster (4)

The Disney ticket will be valid for 14 days from when you first visit Disney. The Universal ticket will be valid for 14 days from when you first visit Universal so you could in fact enter the parks for 28 days! (what a dream)

ATD have a good offer on at the moment with Universal tickets (inclusive of Disney and Universal Combos) - they are offering free Blue Man Group tickets with every booking!

I loved this show when I went and I believe it costs around £40pp normally.

Also ATD do the real tickets too don't they? Much better than a paper ticket you have to exchange locally - get me in those parks!
princessgirlx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
jonnykeogh
Proud to wear my Ears

2 separate tickets so you can use them separately.

Booked my tickets yesterday with attraction tickets direct. got the freedom ticket cos they're giving blue man group tickets with it too. the woman i spoke with was really good and offered different stuff instead of the blue man group but i wanted to see that show for a long time so had to snap that offer up! been to orlando loads but always seem to learn new stuff from them.

only 4 months to go now for me! cannot wait - praying for shorter queues for Hagrids too hahaha
1996 - Sheraton Inn, 1998 - Sheraton Inn, 2003 - Quality Inn International, 2005 - Enclave Suites, 2007 - Comfort Inn International, 2010 - Quality Inn International, 2013 - Boardwalk Inn & Hard Rock Hotel, 2015 - Beach Club & Legoland Hotel, 2015 - Hilton Garden Inn & Animal Kingdom Lodge, 2017 - Avanti Resort, 2017 - Lake Buena Vista Hotel & Spa/Sunset Vistas, 2018 - All Star Music Resort2019 - Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando
jonnykeogh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List