Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 Jun 19, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
elaine amj
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Little Toot was amazing!
elaine amj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 19, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Swam with them about 6 foot away in Clearwater last week.

Do both I would say.
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
neil1489
Trainee Dibber

As already stated Sea Screamer at Clearwater - nothing compares to seeing them wild and free
neil1489 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 06:27 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

We went on Little Toot at Clearwater and it was one of the most fantastic things ever. The atmosphere on the boat is amazing and you move around so you can get the best view. Those boat guys love their job!
We also did the swim at Discovery Cove and that was also amazing but we were all glad we did that before we did the boat trip.

Edited at 06:28 AM.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Anyone who loves dolphins won’t go near sea world
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
Anyone who loves dolphins won’t go near sea world
But it is acceptable to visit the captive dolphin at Disney and Discovery Cove? I never understand these double standards.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Hodders
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
But it is acceptable to visit the captive dolphin at Disney and Discovery Cove? I never understand these double standards.

No it isn’t. Discovery Cove has just had less publicity.

As for Disney, there are certain enclosures in AK that I hate.
Hodders is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by florida_2012 View Post
DD6 loves dolphins. We are considering doing seaworld feeding the dolphins experience (currently $25 each) or little toot boat trip in clearwater seeing dolphins in the water. We could visit clearwater for 1 day. Discovery cove isn't an option.

Which would be best? I'm thinking the feeding at seaworld. Anyone done it?
Are you planning on visiting Clearwater anyway? If yes then it would be fab to do both, I’m sure she would love that 🙂 Although you could feed the dolphins for free on our first trip! But the cost is very reasonable and I would also like to hear more people’s views on it.
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
Did I say that ? What I said was if the child loves Dolphins he wont go to SeaWorld.

Can you please tell me what part of this statement is incorrect ?

I cant see any mention of Disney, EPCOT or Discovery Cove in my post so I woudl be grateful if you can you would be so kind as to point this out to me in case I have some Malware on my PC.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
Did I say that ? What I said was if the child loves Dolphins he wont go to SeaWorld.

Can you please tell me what part of this statement is incorrect ?

I cant see any mention of Disney, EPCOT or Discovery Cove in my post so I woudl be grateful if you can you would be so kind as to point this out to me in case I have some Malware on my PC.
Did you read the question from OP? I suspect their motives were they wanted people experience of both ways to see dolphins? And that they wouldn’t want animal welfare discussed, because they didn’t ask that! And maybe they also know that it is one of only two banned subjects on the dibb, did you know that? So they wanted helpful answers to decide which of the two would be better for their daughter who is 6 ! Can you provide one?
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List