Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 16 Jun 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
barbie5
Apprentice Imagineer

New Enchanted Princess Ship think we got a good deal

Hi All

Just booked a tranny on the new enchanted princess (princess cruises) balcony cabin grade bb going 5th Nov 2020 (14 nights Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale) £765pp which i thought was a bargain or could have had the 3 for free deal a bottle of wine per person, a speciality dining per person and $400 on board credit for £987pp.

The Enchanted Princess has its maiden voyage in June 2020 so looking forward to it - we have done Disney, RCI, & Celebrity but not Princess so if anyone has any tips for this cruise line it would be greatly appreciated.

Christine
barbie5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Great price.
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
We've booked this too! Hi fellow traveller 👐.

The new ship looks lovely 😁. Adding on a cheeky week at Disney too at the end! First holiday dh and I are going on without our adult children so will be a strange experience if not a lot cheaper! 🤣 never booked so far out so it's a long wait. Only downside is it's the week before Thanksgiving when we are at Disney so it will be busy! But I've always wanted to see the Christmas decorations so not too worried!
Old 16 Jun 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Love*my*hols
Imagineer

Mobile

Is this including flights and who have you booked with ?
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
barbie5
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Love*my*hols View Post
Is this including flights and who have you booked with ?
Not including the flights and i booked with Travelbag - they beat Iglu price.

Chris
barbie5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
barbie5
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
We've booked this too! Hi fellow traveller 👐.

The new ship looks lovely 😁. Adding on a cheeky week at Disney too at the end! First holiday dh and I are going on without our adult children so will be a strange experience if not a lot cheaper! 🤣 never booked so far out so it's a long wait. Only downside is it's the week before Thanksgiving when we are at Disney so it will be busy! But I've always wanted to see the Christmas decorations so not too worried!
That sounds fab, we are going without the children and we will stay an extra week but more than likely on the coast. We spent last Christmas in Florida and will be there again over thanksgiving this year the decorations are lovely, you wont be disappointed.

We will probably do a few days in Barcelona before we board, I did look at a few other Trannys but this was the best value considering we got a balcony cabin. They have a launderette on board, I struggled on celebrity without an iron lol, and the drink prices compared to RCI were better value and the fact that you can buy 375 ml bottles of Gin for the cabin at around $14 makes the drink prices better so we can enjoy a night cap, all these little things add up.

Going to start watching The Cruise now

Chris
Old 16 Jun 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Love*my*hols
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by barbie5 View Post
Not including the flights and i booked with Travelbag - they beat Iglu price.

Chris
Thank you .. looking for a tranny next year,can't decide between west or eastbound at the moment.
Old 16 Jun 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by barbie5 View Post
That sounds fab, we are going without the children and we will stay an extra week but more than likely on the coast. We spent last Christmas in Florida and will be there again over thanksgiving this year the decorations are lovely, you wont be disappointed.

We will probably do a few days in Barcelona before we board, I did look at a few other Trannys but this was the best value considering we got a balcony cabin. They have a launderette on board, I struggled on celebrity without an iron lol, and the drink prices compared to RCI were better value and the fact that you can buy 375 ml bottles of Gin for the cabin at around $14 makes the drink prices better so we can enjoy a night cap, all these little things add up.

Going to start watching The Cruise now

Chris
We nearly booked with RCL going the 1st Nov on the Allure of the seas, but it was only an ocean view cabin for virtually the same price as a balcony? Never sailed Princess so will definitely be reading up! I like that it's a new ship too! Good to hear the drinks are better value!
Old 16 Jun 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
barbie5
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
We nearly booked with RCL going the 1st Nov on the Allure of the seas, but it was only an ocean view cabin for virtually the same price as a balcony? Never sailed Princess so will definitely be reading up! I like that it's a new ship too! Good to hear the drinks are better value!
Snap we looked at the Allure as well, but like you say that was just the oceanview, been on the internet just looking at reviews and other Royal ships with Princess all looking good I think we are in for a treat

Chris
Old 16 Jun 19, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
barbie5
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Love*my*hols View Post
Thank you .. looking for a tranny next year,can't decide between west or eastbound at the moment.
There are some good prices on the Westbound ones, not done an eastbound one - I am sure they will be just as nice, I like the WB because when we get off the ship we tend to have another week in Florida so the cruise is not over.

Chris