Old 4 Jul 18, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

So glad you got your boots, fab day!

Index to my trip reports at link below, updating live
"Over the hill and sailing away March 2017"
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/repo...p?userid=36640
closeder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Great day Helen love the boots

Edited at 02:19 PM.
Jaspercat10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Catching up with your report - love Devenney's - always go on a Friday for their Fish & Chips BOGOF - absolutely lovely fish too. We really love our relaxing days - but I hope you get to go on your resort tour, as I'm looking forward to reading about it - I've always wanted to do this also. I'm loving the bling on those jeans

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
ducati211
Trainee Dibber

Hi

Fantastic trip report, look forward to it everyday. I was hoping you could help with tips with where you get discounts and vouchers from? planning an early start for our Oct trip 2019 x
ducati211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by ducati211 View Post
Hi

Fantastic trip report, look forward to it everyday. I was hoping you could help with tips with where you get discounts and vouchers from? planning an early start for our Oct trip 2019 x
Hi

I sign up to all the restaurants I like giving my date of birth as a date within my holiday dates. They will then send you vouchers with free desserts for example. then I sign up to groupon with a different email address to the one I use for uk, and set my preferences for the zip code of the villa. Other than that I just keep reading the dibb for anyone to highlight something juicy!

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Another great day. Looking forward to planning a few more relaxing days for our holiday next year. Will make a note of the radio channel - my lot love new country!
Old 4 Jul 18, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
kellwall
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Love the new purchases. As soon as I saw your photo at the top I thought yay you got your boots. 😍
I have enjoyed reading your reports.
kellwall is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Best type of day - relaxing, shopping and good food. You'll need to find a Rodeo on to show off your new jeans and boots
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Rhoose
Dancing with Tink'

Good to have a relaxing day. The boots are good fun glad you bought them.. The meal looks good especially Kieran's sweet. Looking forward to your next report and the park hopping one as well. Enjoy
Rhoose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Shame Hannah was poorly but glad she seems over it.
Well done you on your sparkly purchases i am very impressed with all of it but those jeans, I may have to seek a pair!
Angela xx
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List