Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
is there a price comparison site ?
There are. Well, there are at least a couple I know of.

The DIBB doesn't like to recommend these price comparison sites, often because they sometimes don't tend to be up to date (or are downright wrong), they don't take into account special deals and discount codes, and also it doesn't generate discussion here on the boards.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve.S
Imagineer

Steve.S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
orlandoattractions.com we have used them for our last 5 visits,great service every time,Tony and his team do a great job,Highly Recommend
Steve.S is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Attraction tickets direct.. and by phone.

I have used them on my last 8 US vacations, covering NY and San Diego as well as Florida.

Over the years, I have found flexibility over and beyond what is on their site (as well as their willingness to price match.

1. There were free legoland tickets one year.. provided you bought a Disney ultimate. I don’t go to Disney, but reasoned that Universal 14s and DC ultimate non swims were of equitable value. Sure enough, I got legoland.

2. Same one year with Boggy Creek.. Only with Disney, but we don’t go there. Boggy Creek was given to seal the deal.. upgraded then at very discounted rate to 1 hour duration.

3. We always visit Discovery Cove. Those Underwater Cameras often offered are given to the kids... and then used.

4. They were giving $20pp Old town Kissimmee cards a couple of years back. We tend to go and the $80 came in rather handy.

I have never had a snag with them in all those years. Price is king and I have no loyalty at all. I prepare a spreadsheet and research extensively before committing. I always leave ATD till last and generally, they succeed in trumping their rivals.

This year, ATD got Discovery Cove and Orlando Attractions got Universal orders.

Edited at 10:21 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

We have used Florida Escapes each year since 2015. They have always been the cheapest with excellent service and real tickets.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
TGT
Apprentice Imagineer

I use undercovertourist.com - they always seem to be the cheapest when I check, possibly as I'm usually looking for 1/2-day US tickets rather than the 7/14/21 UK tickets? Don't know but that's been my experience

Di Gorton
http://www.villasoutherndunes.com

Villa Southern Dunes

Modern Disney-themed villa in the Southern Dunes golf community * Private heated west-facing pool * Sleeps 10* Room for all with sofa, dining & poolside seating for 10 * 2 ensuite doubles (king & queen) * 2 Disney-themed twins * 2 Lounges * 7 Flatscreen TVs * Great games room & amazing dressing up rail

Click >here< to see our Dibb Advert
Email: info@villasoutherndunes.com Florida State License: DWE6312923

TGT is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 19, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post

I don’t have a favourite, they all seem to work.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 19, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Floridatix
Old 10 Jun 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
belfastbabe
Apprentice Imagineer

belfastbabe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Have used few different ones all mentioned previously, no particular favourite- just depends on price on day. I would say have only used any that have found mentioned on the dibb!
belfastbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
tappers01
slightly serious Dibber

tappers01's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
I have used several and never had a problem with any of them, but I have to say that Attraction Tickets Direct really do surprise me with their excellent service time after time.

I was all set to buy direct from Disney this year as they were cheapest I could find, (etickets though, which although fine I would rather have proper tickets to save me a job), and entered into a price match chat with Tracey from Attraction Tickets Direct.

She politely pointed out that they can't match against WDW as they are etickets, but leave it with her and she would email me with a quote.

A short while later, quote was delivered, price matched with someone else to achieve the same price as Disney, one click on the link and tickets (real tickets) purchased. Really great service from them, and I would have no hesitation in using them again.
Old 11 Jun 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Col2e
Looking for my Ears

Hi all - After some urgent advice please.

My FIL is only coming to MK on one day (12/7/19 - so need to book FP tomorrow).

We bought his ticket from officialticketcenter com. However, they want a photo of the front and rear of the credit card we used as well as a copy of his ID (drivers license).

I'm really concerned about this and will not be sending that info to them via email.

Does this sound right? I need to book the FP tomorrow, and don't see me getting the details from them in time now.

Any suggestions? (bar folking out for another ticket from somewhere else?)
Col2e is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List