Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Apr 17, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Papamouse, will I be able to change my booked seats if I want too? Or will we have to stay where we have booked already? It's just we may be adding another passenger on to our party and would like to shuffle the seats about if we do?

Thankyou so much for the heads up on this, much appreciated

Kat
ive tried to change the seats (I haven't paid for) and its offering me a REFUND!

log back in and try once you add the new person

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
ive tried to change the seats (I haven't paid for) and its offering me a REFUND!

log back in and try once you add the new person
Thanks, I'll try again when the glitch sorts itself. I had a mini panic when the lady at Thomas cook asked me what seats I wanted and just said a 4 and 3 but thinking about it later I'd have done it differently! The only option it's giving me is to call the service centre but I'm not inclined to do that just yet incase they think I've got a cheek booking free seats then changing them! Lol

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
KSB8989
Getting Excited

I'm new here and have just managed to get my seats for next year! Thanks 👍👍

On a side note, are on economy seats (with the exception of XL) all pretty much the same? We have booked row 14. Wasn't too sure whether to go for the back but didn't in regards to getting off the plane and into customs!

Thanks again
KSB8989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mikec88
Earning My Ears

Mobile

I have managed to book (big thanks to OP!) but haven't received any confirmation email?
mikec88 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Also booked my confirmation email shows £160( 4 seat return) but can't see how I have been charged. I have a screen shot of the 0 balance online if I do see a charge appear on any credit card( not that I saved one)
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mikec88 View Post
I have managed to book (big thanks to OP!) but haven't received any confirmation email?
Give it a wee while then phone them. Dont use the online chat... they wanted me to pay this morning.
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KSB8989 View Post
I'm new here and have just managed to get my seats for next year! Thanks 👍👍

On a side note, are on economy seats (with the exception of XL) all pretty much the same? We have booked row 14. Wasn't too sure whether to go for the back but didn't in regards to getting off the plane and into customs!

Thanks again
I presume so. There are a few on here who will answer you. I look at trip adviser and seat guru too dor some info. We normally fly with thomson so thomas cook is a change for us. We are row 18. It threw me off that there was no 'B' seats! Lol
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
KSB8989
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by weeleighluigi View Post
I presume so. There are a few on here who will answer you. I look at trip adviser and seat guru too dor some info. We normally fly with thomson so thomas cook is a change for us. We are row 18. It threw me off that there was no 'B' seats! Lol
Yes, me to! First time for us flying with Thomas Cook too.

Thanks for the reply. Will take a look at Seat Guru 👍
KSB8989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
KSB8989
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by mikec88 View Post
I haven't received any confirmation but I have callled and been assured that the seats are booked. Hopefully confirmation will arrive in due course 👍
Old 11 Apr 17, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

Well done !
But raging that I prebooked last year and seats are now free 😩
And too many canary/Balearic island visits to list
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List