Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jul 17, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Lilyrose
Apprentice Imagineer

We don't check in until the 20th, though got to say I'm a little relieved to hear others are still waiting for their post from Disney! Hopefully it'll land on the mat soon.
Old 22 Jul 17, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
AnnieB
Imagineer

We got ours a couple of days ago!
AnnieB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfool
Apprentice Imagineer

Another member of the 17th Club, and nothing here yet!

Hoping they arrive early next week...
Disneyfool is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post

We never got anything last year, when I called before I went they said just print off emails, think must have got lost in the post.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
linnite
Imagineer

We land at Disney on the 17th also but our holiday starts on the 12th.

Copied something I just posted on another thread because I thought it would be relevant here.

Just wanted to add to this thread in case anyone finds it whilst looking for answers. We go 3 weeks today but the Disney part of our stay starts in 26 days.

I phoned today as we haven't received any travel docs. I was aware that this hardly constitutes late but was also aware some people got them much earlier.

I also needed to let them know that the docs for our AKL stay could easily end up being sent out after we had set off for the US.

The very helpful chap I spoke to confirmed they had not been sent out yet. We have booked hotel and tickets only direct with WDTC and he confirmed we will get a pack. He also arranged for our AKL pack to be sent early.

Nov '01 - I-Drive ... May '09 - DL Paris ... Aug '11 - Pop ... Aug '13 - SSR ... Aug '15 - A/S Music + HRH ... Aug '17 - RPR,CBR,AKL ... Feb '18 - Cabana Bay ... Feb '19 - Aventura + A/S Sports ... Dec '21 Dolphin and HRH... Aug '23 Surfside and A/S Music... Feb '24 Surfside
linnite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

We booked with Orlando Attractions and not received anything yet. We check in on Aug 16th. I will be another person phoning on Monday! Will ring OA first then Disney if I need to.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 17, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

We're the 15th, booked direct with Disney. No sign yet
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 17, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Do you get a pack like this if you book through Thomson?
I am very excited
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 17, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Well we finally had our travel documents from Thomas Cook, it's just an email with reference numbers for our flights and the details of our Universal stay and Disney stay stating we have free dining and gift card but no voucher to claim gift card.

Having read an earlier thread someone else who booked with TC had the gift card waiting for them at Reception when they checked in so here's hoping that applies to us as well.
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
maxi0479
slightly serious Dibber

Anyone got anything in the post today? I'm in the 15th club but had nothing.
Still 3 weeks to go so probably just being impatient 😝

2015 Coronado Spring & HRH, 2017 Port Orleans Riverside & Villa, 2020 Cancelled due to COVID, 2021 Villa & Universal Loews Royal Pacific
maxi0479 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List