Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Aug 18, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile Mnsshp 2019

So we got back last Wednesday and am researching next summer as time waits for no man! (Or woman and DD) ... we usually head out the day after school finishes in July but thought we’d change it up next year. Does MNSSHP always start in August? Thought we would go in August instead and change things up a bit... also can adults dress up? I’m formulating some duo costume combos I’m my mind... my mum is an expert costume maker so have some good ideas starting...

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
So we got back last Wednesday and am researching next summer as time waits for no man! (Or woman and DD) ... we usually head out the day after school finishes in July but thought we’d change it up next year. Does MNSSHP always start in August? Thought we would go in August instead and change things up a bit... also can adults dress up? I’m formulating some duo costume combos I’m my mind... my mum is an expert costume maker so have some good ideas starting...
Yes, mid August (this year 17th)

Costumes do have rules: disneyworld.disney.go/en...ressedOccasion
Old 15 Aug 18, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Elise79
Imagineer

This is the earliest Disney have started MNSSHP - it used to be mid September and has just got earlier.

You won't know until about April next year what the dates will be so you can plan off this year but it probably depends on attendance for the early parties as to whether they start them in August again.
Elise79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Started around Aug 25th last year too and the three years before that around Sept 2nd, so ticket sales must be good enough for them to carry on with Aug dates
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elise79 View Post
This is the earliest Disney have started MNSSHP - it used to be mid September and has just got earlier.

You won't know until about April next year what the dates will be so you can plan off this year but it probably depends on attendance for the early parties as to whether they start them in August again.
Thanks. I thought it was a little early ... I’m going to book the latest dates to have Eva back for school and if we get rejeasecdates that fit it then brill. It looks like we will defo get the early part of food and wine if we do that which we’ve never been to either so it’s win win.

Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by coggie View Post
Started around Aug 25th last year too and the three years before that around Sept 2nd, so ticket sales must be good enough for them to carry on with Aug dates
Thanks. I do hope it continues it’s something we really want to do as Eva’s fave holiday is Halloween .. it’s close to her birthday so we always do a big Halloween bash at home so I guess its a holiday she associates with fun.