Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Accommodation
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info
Closed Thread

Old 28 Jul 19, 05:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
Iíve stayed at all the moderate resorts but never chosen Coronado Springs specifically because it is a convention hotel. Your review has confirmed that has probably been a wise choice. Iím with you. Donít want to be mixing with the suits while wearing no makeup and my cossie! Also interesting to hear the impact of the new resort on the facilities. Me and the hubby were discussing that when we watched the opening day vlogs. I think overall Disney are overly increasing foot fall without increasing facilities in line with that. They need a fifth gate. Also a second QS at Coronado Springs.
I am perplexed. I only wear my swimming costume for a fraction of my holiday and unless I was by the sea or pool, I would be wearing something else on top. I certainly would not be wandering around my hotel in nothing but my swimming costume. The purpose of other peopleís stay at my hotel has never impacted me in any way ever to be honest.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
A long time to come...
Old 28 Jul 19, 06:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I am perplexed. I only wear my swimming costume for a fraction of my holiday and unless I was by the sea or pool, I would be wearing something else on top. I certainly would not be wandering around my hotel in nothing but my swimming costume. The purpose of other peopleís stay at my hotel has never impacted me in any way ever to be honest.
Exactly. If I'm going for a dip in the pool I wear a cover up over my bathing costume when walking to the pool from my room. The people who aren't happy seem to think that all the people in suits will be looking at them in their bathing costumes - I haven't got a clue why though. If they think people are going to look at them in their bathing costumes why differentiate the people in suits from everyone else?
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Third solo trip - POFQ and Polynesian!
Old 28 Jul 19, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

No need for either of you to be perplexed and the idea I think people will be looking at me wandering around a hotel in a cossie stupid frankly. I work 55 hours a week in a stressful job full of suits. I donít want to be seeing work people while Iím relaxing on holiday. Which I would a Coronado Springs. I want to forget work. Not, as I said, mixing with the suits. I didnít say I thought they would be looking at me. That was just an inference made for the sake of a spiteful comment. Again. Nice.