Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 8 Nov 17, 05:38 AM  
Link to this Post
dynomikered
Excited about Disney

Orlando magic v Knicks tomorrow night

Hi
Can anyone tell me what is the best time to get to the Amway centre for the Magic v Knicks game tomorrow night please. I will have to find a car park and have never been before
Thanks
Mike
dynomikered is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 17, 06:26 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkUKinOrlando
Imagineer

Around 6pm, that way you can park around the arena (there’s plenty of places betwen $10-$20) and see everything that goes on, tour the Amway, have your picture taken with the Magic cheerleaders etc.

We always park next to a bar called ‘Ember’ on West Central Boulevard for $10. Secure and coverered parking. See you there!
MarkUKinOrlando is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 17, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
brown78p
Proud to wear my Ears

When we went we got to the area for just after 4, same as you thought parking etc. would be difficult but we got parked easily in a covered garage (Read multi story type car park.) easily and there were plenty of others that we passed. We went for something to eat before half the party went off to the basketball whilst the others had a night out in the area. It was a good night all round. I'm sure you will enjoy the experience.
brown78p is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 17, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

we usually park here:

google/maps/@28.54...7i13312!8i6656

its about 10 mins walk to the amway (we also go to gigs at the beacham/social/backbooth round the corner quite regularly)

its $5 most nights, although i think they put it up to $10 on amway gig nights. either way, its less than half the price of the geico garage

its saved in my satnav POIs as "Amway/The Social/Beacham $10 Parking" if thats any help: https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...d.php?t=898832
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 17, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
dynomikered
Excited about Disney

Great, thanks for the replies, we are really looking forward to the game
dynomikered is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 17, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Drino
Excited about Disney

Leave early we was up that way this week early evening,they have lots road works and traffic is busy busy...
Drino is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Simplyton
Proud to wear my Ears

How did it go?

We've got tickets from the visit of the Pistons at the end of December
Any tips or must do's?
Simplyton is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Nettings
Imagineer

Nettings's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 2
We attended this game and we found parking fairly straight forward thanks to Mark and Carrie - The parking we headed for was on East Central Boulevard and was right opposite the Fire Station - it was $10. It was a little walk over to the Amway but we decided to go the "long" way round so we could walk up Church Street (lovely buildings up there). Literally 5/10 mins tops!

The match was fab and really entertaining. It was our niece's first game and she loved it.

Coming out of the car park - we were initially going to follow the signs for the I4 but there was an accident on there - so my son guided us via his phone. But I would say the signage now (even during the roadworks) is much better than previous years and getting back onto the I4 would be easy.

Edited at 10:05 PM.
Nettings is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List