Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Jul 06, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
metalguru
Apprentice Imagineer

metalguru's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Help 5 Park Flex v 21 S'world/Busch+2wk Uni

Last year I was going to buy the 21 day Seaworld/Busch ticket plus the 2 week Universal ticket. We won't be going to Wet n Wild as we will have the Disney Ultimate ticket and prefer the Disney waterparks.

Now the price of the 5 park flexticket is roughly the same as buying the 21 day Sw/Bu and the 2 week Uni.

What I would like to know if anyone could tell me that is, is there any advantage getting the 5 park flex over my original choice, Wet N Wild and the Bus travel don't matter.

Thanks.
metalguru is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
LargerBaloo
Imagineer

LargerBaloo's Reviews
The only advantage are as you mention Bus travel to and from Busch and Wet N Wild entry...

You say that these do not matter but I say if they are the same price why not have the option anyway... even if you do not use it you only have to worry about remembering to carry one ticket instead of 2...

Also we went once before with absolutely no intention of using the busch transportation and a few in our party ended up having to use it so it was lucky they opted for the flex tickets...

Really if your 100% certain that you will make no se of those extra features then i suppose it matters not but I dont use the transport or visit wet n wild but still go for the flex ticket everytime!
LargerBaloo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 06, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
metalguru
Apprentice Imagineer

metalguru's Reviews
Just looked at the 21 day SW/BG and that has transportation included as well but I won't be using it and what you say about 2 tickets instead of three makes sense, will just get the Disney 14 day Ultimate and the 5 park flex.
metalguru is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread