Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Jul 06, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
rafiki
Excited about Disney

rafiki's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Didn't have anything other than a counter service this time, however we ate at both Cosmic Rays and Peco Bills and found them both good value and filling with the 'fixings bar'. I would recommend both, although finding a seat may be difficult, probably best to find a seat before getting the food (it appears to the way things are done).
rafiki is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 06, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
floridianfairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Peco Bills is fine for counter service when you are in a hurry,Crystal palace has a lovely buffet and you can get a big from Pooh and all his friends!We were going to try Liberty Tree Tavern this trip to see what it is like.
floridianfairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 06, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post

Tonys in Townsquare is not bad, especially for Itallian on property. Pirata y Perlico (?) opposite Pirates is a nice change chilli etc, but it seems to be open rarely.

Pinochios used to be the best burger but has now gone sudo Itallian, Im not a fan of Cosmic Rays but do think the Crystal Palace is nice.

Cinderellas was good but I thought the changed menu last year made it poor value for money. Liberty Tree Tavern was popular with the girls but I hate Sunday dinner type meals so didnt enjoy it.

For counter service Id have to say the the Columbia Harbour houes is often overlooked, only know about it as we went there for lunch on the Keys of the Kingdom tour, lovely and cool and fairly quiet upstairs. Check out the names of the ships on the wall opposite the window overlooking the haunted mansion.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 06, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
tiniegil
Imagineer

Crystal Palace for us, it is lovely, and I dont think the price is too bad, Oh I want to go there now...

Need a new Florrie date pleasy muchily
tiniegil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 06, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
redjack
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 27
Guidebook Photos: 1460
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Cosmic rays gets our vots as well
redjack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 06, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Theigoes
Excited about Disney

Theigoes's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Cosmic Rays for us, cant wait to go back there
2003 Hotel 2005 calabay Park Villa 2006 All Stars Sports 2007 Windsor Hills 2008 Champions Gate Villa ,2011 orange tree villa,2014rolling hills villa HRH and the dolphin, 2017 highlands villa.2019 POR and HRH
Theigoes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 06, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Sam_Smith
slightly serious Dibber

Has anyone every tried the Plaza on Mainstreet for a light lunch?

Would appreciate some reports...

Sam_Smith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 06, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
carys
Imagineer

carys's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Liberty tree tavern has good hearty food . Crystal palace is great but Winnie the pooh might be a bit too babyish.The characters at LTT are the usual crowd of Minnie , Pluto etc
Old 18 Jul 06, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Sam_Smith
Has anyone every tried the Plaza on Mainstreet for a light lunch?

Would appreciate some reports...

We`ve eaten there a few times and it`s really nice. Food is yummy and the milkshake I had was one of the best ever. Highly recommended.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 06, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Sam_Smith
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Fiona
We`ve eaten there a few times and it`s really nice. Food is yummy and the milkshake I had was one of the best ever. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the reply Fiona

We are looking forward to trying it. I haven't found much information about it. I have seen the menu, but not many photos of the place. It seems to be a mostly undiscovered gem!
Sam_Smith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread