Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 12 Nov 17, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Drino
Excited about Disney

Fst pass dodgers and line movers...

... getting a piece of me!

Happened a few times this holiday,guy at frozen sing along got some grief from me and fellow fast passers...we went to door or close to it with other fp'ers...this guy i knew what he was doing,after stand by line gets called in he gestures to his family and low and behold 6 people walk through 40ft of standing guests...they all obviously took some sarcastic comments ha ha hilarious what people do and tbh you get good views anywhere in this show!

Other time was in que for Anna @ Elsa photos and another family called their remaining family through from yes towards the back,oh and if i offend anyone witht his next comment i am sorry ,the family walking to front from back one of them had a assisted dog,really!
She was the mouthy one and an american actually said,he was from dakota,you guys get tazered for what u just done where im from..hilarious...I said to the last guy,maybe you should make more effort and que together next time.ha ha..Honestly people in parks and like in another world with how they act...
Drino is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 17, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

I too do not like people who choose not to queue correctly. If they come to the queue and then disappear for a drink or something and come back fair enough. But i do not hold back when people do this. The classic is the people who use the my friend is hold my space can i come passed please and my answer is call them and tell them your at the back do they want to come back and join you.
However I have challenged this is some parks with the staff and they have said its acceptable for one person to queue and family members join them.
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
electo
Imagineer

yes me too
i hate it with que jumper/pushers
if it happens next year i will be saying something

its bad in oct time mainly at the weekends with gangs of people 10+ one waiting in the que then the rest just push thru :angry::angry::angry:

i know there the odd time with littles one needing the toilet and i am ok with that but most of them at teenagers in gangs all wearing the same tee shirts that does my head in
2012/16/18 rosen inn at pointe orlando
2024 storey lake villa
electo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Always said you should have to take a numbered ticket like the deli counter. If you leave for a toilet trip etc then you return to your proper place in line. Once had a right go at some kids at DLP. Shocked them that I could take them on in their own language and one was wearing a backpack which made him really easy to be put back behind me.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

One thing worse than dodgers is doddlers...

I'm on a tight schedule people...

some people should have a brake light on the back of their heads!

Please don't ask me about the "Pokémon Go / Small World Incident 2016"... lets just say, I hope their phone was waterproof and that they can swim...

"Oh look theres another Jiggily Puff"... "Plop"...

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077

Edited at 03:54 PM.
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

People calling a random name to move down the queue does me in. Think we’re all born yesterday pal!
Port Orleans Riverside/Cocoa Beach October 2018
wozza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
bella
VIP Dibber

bella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
One thing worse than dodgers is doddlers...

I'm on a tight schedule people...

some people should have a break light on the back of their heads!

Please don't ask me about the "Pokémon Go / Small World Incident 2016"... lets just say, I hope their phone was waterproof and that they can swim...

"Oh look theres another Jiggily Puff"... "Plop"...
Now I know you said please don't ask but come on, I've got to ask about the Pokemon go/small world incident? 😁
bella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by bella View Post
Now I know you said please don't ask but come on, I've got to ask about the Pokemon go/small world incident? 😁
empty boat... group of teenagers... not getting on boat... because of some imaginary virtual character... phone causing issue... ooooppps... bye bye phone... plop... all on boat... Pika-boooo

Its just slightly worse than the people with the ipad pros held infront of your eyes when you are watching shows, parades, fireworks.

If I had wanted to see it on a screen I would have visited your youtube channel, but thanks for leaning over me with your sweaty pits, that's an extra bonus I wasn't expecting...

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mysteryjimbo
Imagineer

I'll admit to one minor instance of playing loose with the "rules of queuing".

There was no queue for Kylo Ren and a large one for Chewie. I took our son into to see Kylo Ren whilst my wife waited for Chewie. My son skipped most of the queue by the time we were out but we didn't add to anyone's wait time...

This was before we found out he was eligible for DAS.
Old 13 Nov 17, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

I have challenged people too I had a conversation with a British Bloke who was inviting his family to join him in the minions queue. He said what difference does it make a few more people.

I said because I look at the line length not the wait times. If the line looks short I join. If the queue jumpers were all standing there already I may not have joined the queue.
However I realise there is no point getting annoyed about this since he was right and we all got in the same time anyway.

However the ones that really really get on my nerves is the drinks carts, queue of 2 people I join but little do I realise the guy at the front is buying drinks and food for 15 people sitting in the shade all of whom have to come one by one to say what they want or he's yelling at the top of his voice to the party in the shade.

CHURROS? PATSY YOU WANT CHURROS?

Ben! Ben! Ben! go and ask PATSY if she wants CHURROS,

MIKE! MIKE, they don't got no CHERRY COKE WHAT FLAVOR DO YOU WANT,

Britney go tell Mike they got no Cherry COKE

How much is it Buddy 87.93 cents. I ONLY GOT 80 DOLLARS.

BEN BEN BEN GO ASK NANA IF SHE GOT 10 DOLLARS!

Meanwhile I've turned into a puddle of sweat.
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List