Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Jul 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Ah80207
Excited about Disney

Mobile Booked DDP and now DD announces she’s vegan

OMFG. Finally get to the end of the planning/ booking stage and my adult DD (22) casually asks about vegan options on DDP. Apparently she’s been vegan for ages and I just wasn’t listening. I knew she and her DP were veggie for which there are options. However a quick look at QS menus tells me vegan options are not aplenty. She’s been on some of her vegan forums and apparently there are amazing vegan milkshakes at Hollywood studios 😳 But these won’t sustain her for two weeks!

Have any of you lovely dibbers got experiences of a vegan QS DDP you can share? And does anyone know if the rooms at CBR have fridges so she can store her own food if need be?

Thanks in advance!
Ah80207 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

This looks useful

peta2/vegan-life/veg...-disney-world/
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Ah80207
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
This looks useful

peta2/vegan-life/veg...-disney-world/
That is fantastic, thanks so much! Sending to her now
Ah80207 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Tell your DD to search for #veganWDW on Instagram, there are loads of vegan bloggers and loads of options across the parks!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
There are lots of vegan options so don’t worry. We have done ddp with vegans and it was surprising easy and tasty (apparently!)
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Laughing Minnie
Excited about Disney

Mobile

When we went Disney were great about recommending off-menu options for vegetarians and vegans at the different restaurants for the DDP. My DH had the impossible burger at a QS, even though it wasn’t on the menu and was given modifications on the menu.
Laughing Minnie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Ah80207
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Laughing Minnie View Post
When we went Disney were great about recommending off-menu options for vegetarians and vegans at the different restaurants for the DDP. My DH had the impossible burger at a QS, even though it wasn’t on the menu and was given modifications on the menu.
So can we just turn up somewhere and ask them if it’s possible to modify any of the option to make them vegan? As I’ve looked at some places menus online and can’t see any wholly vegan option at all? We are QS DDP.
Old 14 Jul 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Trails End buffet highly recommended, you also don't need to pre advise any restaurants if vegan as they can accommodate-casey's corner also does plant based hot dog
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

What a compassionate baby you have. XXX
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ah80207 View Post
So can we just turn up somewhere and ask them if it’s possible to modify any of the option to make them vegan? As I’ve looked at some places menus online and can’t see any wholly vegan option at all? We are QS DDP.
I verified this with Disney direct and you can indeed just turn up and advise your server on your arrival. Chef will usually come out to talk you through options
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List