Closed Thread

Old 10 Jul 15, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazbo
VIP Dibber

Cazbo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Disney Tickets from Travel Agent

I booked my disney tickets through my travel agent and have been asking for the past week if I can get the numbers to do the fast passes. Just spoke to head office and they say they can not get me the ticket numbers till 7 days before we go - is this normal?

How can I book fast passes 30 days out if I can't get the tickets

So stressed at the mo as just found out our booked villa has been sold so agent (different to above) is trying to find us another one
Cazbo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 15, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Slinky Malinki
Being a bit Goofy

I've read that kind of thing on here before.
Slinky Malinki is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 15, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Stevec834
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi we had this last year in the end they told the company my dates were earlier than my holiday and got them that way. would never get from travel agent again. hope that you get sorted
Stevec834 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 15, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Cazbo - i feel your pain, we've just been told earlier this week that the villa we had booked has been sold and the new owner won't honour the existing agreements.

With 28 days to go, we are a little panicked to say the least, the villa owner is assisting us but still you don't need it :angry::angry:
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 15, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Hi there we booked our Disney tickets from Travel Republic. They told me originally the same as you that I couldn't get my ticket numbers until a couple of weeks before and we needed them 60 days before as we were staying onsite, but after a LOT of phone calls back and forth I finally got the numbers emailed over. It can be done they just aren't always aware that it can! Won't be buying through a TA again that's for sure! Good luck!
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 15, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazbo
VIP Dibber

Cazbo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I got my ticket numbers, they looked into it and found out they could get them. So happy, have made my first lot of fast pass bookings now

As for the villa, another has been found but they want to see if they can give us a choice so waiting till Monday to let us know what they have
Cazbo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 15, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread