Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 Apr 17, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Remind me never to go at Easter ever! You'd be lucky to get a 4th that's for sure. Tbf having 2 lines is never going to work and they are obviously giving out too many fastpasses
Yes, all decent FP's will be gone very early on during the Easter period
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Jeff456
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I don't think I would queue for more than an hour for 7DMT, was really underwhelmed by it. There are a few rides I would probably queue 90 minutes for if needed if that was the only way to see them such as Space Mountain, ToT, Dinosaur, Expedition Everest etc but I don't think I have ever queued that long because of FP and trying to go during slower times of year.
WDW- Feb 1999-AS Music, Oct 2000- AS Movies, Oct 2005- AKL, Oct 2006-Offsite, Feb 2008-AS Music, Aug 2010-POFQ, Aug 2012-OKW, Sep 2014 POFQ, Aug 2017 OKW, Aug 2023 POFQ, Jan 2024 - Dockside, April 2024 Villa, Sep 2024 OKW, Dec 2024 - AS Movies

DLP - Dec 2009, July 2011, July 2019, Sep 2019, November 2022
Jeff456 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Not a chance. My limit is 30-45mins and the upper limit there is pushing my patience haha. Was looking last night and the waits were crazy! Never saw waits like that at the end of August last year!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I would never queue that long for a ride! We missed out on the Frozen ride at Epcot last year because all of the fast passes had gone and the main queue was 2 hours! Hopefully get to go on it this year
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
dismadbrit
Imagineer

dismadbrit's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13
45 minutes is my max queue time and then I still moan!
Old 11 Apr 17, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
neatfrk
Imagineer

Totally over-hyped and overrated ride. No way I would consider anything other than 30 minutes or less (and only then because it is a cute queue with nice fans to cool off while waiting). Otherwise it is rope drop or FP+ only.

In truth, the ride part of 7DMT is maybe 60 seconds long. Sure it is cute and very well themed - but you are standing in line for over an hour for a 1 minute experience? That ROI makes no sense. At least with Splash, TT, Soarin, etc. you are rewarded with more than just a 1 minute experience.
neatfrk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by neatfrk View Post
Totally over-hyped and overrated ride. No way I would consider anything other than 30 minutes or less (and only then because it is a cute queue with nice fans to cool off while waiting). Otherwise it is rope drop or FP+ only.

In truth, the ride part of 7DMT is maybe 60 seconds long. Sure it is cute and very well themed - but you are standing in line for over an hour for a 1 minute experience? That ROI makes no sense. At least with Splash, TT, Soarin, etc. you are rewarded with more than just a 1 minute experience.
You definitely get the most "bang for your buck" in terms of ride time with splash mountain!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Nope I'd rather ride the carousel 50 times

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

Not only would I not queue that long but I physically couldn't stand that long. For me now I'm older with back trouble 30 minutes would be it.
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

I think the longest we've ever waited for any ride is almost an hr for test track (advertised as 40mins)and that was only because ds was desperate to go on it and the weather was pants so had nothing better to do.
Normally my max is around 30 mins and even then I'll think twice if that is the advertised wait as they usually take longer esp with the amount of fast passes used now. That said we've been in the fast pass queue for almost 1/2 hr before so its not always the quicker option.

Queue times seem to be getting alot longer last time we went in september and I don't think I saw 7dmt under 90mins often a lot longer even on mnsshp. Alot of rides had 90-120 min waits even the small stuff and tsm over 3 hrs by mid morning.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List