Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
A great day and loads done again.
Thank you

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Shame The hulk bashes you around, I hate coasters like that and Im getting pressure to go on it this time as its one of the few rides I didn't do last time we went.

Those milkshakes are mad! I'm torn between- couldn't possibly have one of those, would feel so fat to- I must try one!
It was so yucky!

Oh calories don't count on holiday!

Originally Posted by fuelman View Post
sounds like a nae bad day.
Haha thanks

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Good day at Universal/IOA... you fitted loads in. Disney Springs looks so pretty at night too
Thank you

I love DS, especially at night xx

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Great day Rachael, you packed so much in at universal then a nice evening out for some drinks! Love your HM top xx
Thanks! It was a busy day!
Xx

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
A great day. We were also at Universal that day and did basically the exact same as you! We must have been just ahead as we did the 11.30 horror show and left after a soaking on the barges at 4 to check out our room at HRH!
You were kinder than us, I gave Jimmy Fallon a 2/10 and DH gave it a 1/10. Safe to say we won't bother again!
Oh wow! Small world!

Ha! It's pretty lame huh?

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Daza View Post
Great report, great photos!

My wife and son are sick to death of me trying to get photos of the Universal globe with no people in AND the writing at the front! I do it every time we go.

Looking forward to your last one

Darrell.
Thanks!

Hahs glad it's not just me then!

Originally Posted by macchu picchu View Post
As a fellow Aberdonian, I also think there is nothing smart about paying $4.50 for a bottle of water!
The milkshake looks amazing - will have to show my son your photo, he's really looking forward to trying one but can't decide which one.
You certainly cram a lot into a day, loved all your photos.
Ha! I know, right?!

The milkshakes are awesome!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Ooh so sad the trip is coming to an end, a great day again though, As you know, my love for Universal is huge so they are my favourite trippy days!

You managed a lot, although you certainly paid enough for it! I'm sure me and Aaron didn't pay that much for our annual passes last year! Yikes at the price increases!
Thanks Abi

Yeah it was a pricey day! Xx

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Jimmy Fallon sounds a bit bobbins! Such a shame when they open a new attraction and it could have been something so much better!
Ouch those express passes are pricey
Such a lovely evening in Disney Springs.
Sorry I haven't commented on all the days, but read them all and really enjoying your report
Yeah it was a bit of a let down!

Aw thank you so much x

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Oof, Universal know how to charge don't they! Yikes! Looks like a fun day was had though!

Can't believe your trippy is almost over! Disney holidays go by far too quickly
They sure do!

Thanks for reading x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 17, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridafour View Post
What a lovely day

Sadly it's now an expensive visit to Universal but so many good rides, we love Bilge Barges as well, as you say you can't help but laugh all the way round.

Looking forward to your last day x
Thank you

Yes they are so fun! Xx

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
I'm with you on kong, the old ride was way better! i watched jimmy fallon show one night & he was in the panda suit at the studios, maybe it was him lol you always pack so much in! Looking forward to tomorrow
Loved the old kong ride!

Haha maybe! Thanks for reading! X

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Lots done at Universal but ouch at the price

Your evening looks lovely
Thank you! Yeah, cha ching!

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Brilliant day! But wow very expensive for the universal and express passes!
Thank you x

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Another great day, love Universal (also apart from the lockers and the gringotts photo! ) mmm that milkshake
The lockers drive us insane!

Thanks for reading! X

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Ah I love a Universal day... although how crazy are those ticket prices?! Once you add in the price of express passes on top that is actually daylight robbery!

Such a shame you was so disappointed with Jimmy Fallon and the refurbished Hulk... I guess you have to try these things regardless! I also love how scathing you are of the parade... I hope you gave the Candy Girls a special little wave for Paul though!

Lovely evening at Disney Springs too, I wish I could look that good after only 15 minutes to get ready!

So sad this is coming to an end but super excited for your Nashville adventures so soon! xxx

P.s the less said about that milkshake the better... chocolate covered banana?!
Ah so expensive! Looking back we spent a tonne that day!

Haha we didn't wave to the girls, sorry paul! Don't even think we saw them actually!

Aww you are too kind

Eeeeep Nashville! How has this happened?

I KNEW you'd comment on the banana! Lololololol xxx

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Oh no its coming to an end!

So are the lockers at Universal a total nightmare, wondering if we could manage without a bag when we are staying onsite for a few days?

Can you go into Toothsome just for a milkshake? xx
Yes! They're such a pain! Even for tame rides like Men in Black you need to ditch your bags! Defo try to go without if you can!

Yes you can That's what we did!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
What a great day all round. Steep gate prices though, I was thinking about a one day visit but now I'm not so sure !
Lovely to round it off in Disney Springs just taking in the vibe.
Perfect
Except for the packing .. BOO to that .
Yeah it's not cheap!

Love DS

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
My sister desperately wants to do a day at Universal but I'm so reluctant. Especially as DD is only a few dollars less than my ticket and we'd have to pay for the 3 year old who can't ride anything decent. Love it though. We'll definitely be having a milkshake though! Although maybe just one to share 😳😃.

Thanks for sharing again. Will you be doing a Nashville triply?
Yeah it's a lot when there's not too much for little ones!

Yeah I will be xx

Originally Posted by Dixiechic View Post
Have loved reading your report. We haven't been to universal since 2006 - we keep saying we haven't got time once we've planned the Disney stuff. I hadn't realised how expensive it is now!
Thank you Yip, they're prices seem to have shot up!
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

The brookie looks awesome!

I was just thinking how clever the return pass idea for Jimmy Fallon was, then I remembered it's FP-, which I never liked, haha.

So mean of the Uber driver slagging Disney lovers, we are harmless sorts!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
The brookie looks awesome!

I was just thinking how clever the return pass idea for Jimmy Fallon was, then I remembered it's FP-, which I never liked, haha.

So mean of the Uber driver slagging Disney lovers, we are harmless sorts!
Hmm it was !

Hahaha it is like the old FP system!

Hehehe I know, right? Rude

Thanks for reading xx
Old 16 Aug 17, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Buffton
Apprentice Imagineer

Enjoyed reading today! Laughing at the uber guy taking the mick out of Disney lovers! My dad calls the hulk a 'bone rattler' (along with space mountain!), I only managed it once last year, once was enough for me! That milkshake looked delicious but ginormous! Thanks for writing, love reading each day xxx
Buffton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
Enjoyed reading today! Laughing at the uber guy taking the mick out of Disney lovers! My dad calls the hulk a 'bone rattler' (along with space mountain!), I only managed it once last year, once was enough for me! That milkshake looked delicious but ginormous! Thanks for writing, love reading each day xxx
Bone rattler is a good description! I love Space Mountain though!

Thank you for reading xx
Old 19 Aug 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Re-reading - you got so much done! Hella expensive day though <side-eye atUniversal>

That banana...hehe. Looks good though!

Shame about The Hulk. I'm still in two minds as to whether I want to ride it or not... shame you didn't get to go on Back To The Future though. Arf.

Looks like you had fun at Disney Springs too - loving the vest top!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 17, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Re-reading - you got so much done! Hella expensive day though <side-eye atUniversal>

That banana...hehe. Looks good though!

Shame about The Hulk. I'm still in two minds as to whether I want to ride it or not... shame you didn't get to go on Back To The Future though. Arf.

Looks like you had fun at Disney Springs too - loving the vest top!
I know. Looking back I can't believe we paid all that for one day!

Aww The Hulk was so yuck. I advise you NOT to ride. Haha BTTF would have been ace, if only eh?

Thank you lovely xxx
Old 15 Sep 17, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Fantastic day again, like you say that walk to universal is sooo long, it's not so bad going in but coming out when your tired it's a killer.
Disney Springs is wonderful at night , I so want to be sitting outside house of blues with a cocktail now!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Wow to those Universal ticket prices, still you managed to get a lot done in your day there.

The new ride/attraction doesn't sound up to much.

I smiling at the Uber driver having a go at Disney Can't believe the price for your journey back home

Great read xx
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List