Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Aug 17, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo82
slightly serious Dibber

Aww what a fab day. I would love to get to explore the parks on my own! Also your final viewing of wishes pics are great of the castle at sunset.
Looking forward to the last instalment but don't want ur TR to end either
jojo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

What an absolutely perfect ending to your holiday, so special to meet such a brilliant CM and of course to have those special almost empty photos of the castle and Main Street. I'm sad your report is coming to an end.
Old 18 Aug 17, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

Great last day, you cAnt beat spending the last evening in MK And seeing wishes for the last time
I'll have to look up Brett, it sounds very dodgy arranging to meet behind the castle
Love the photos in an empty Main Street
Old 18 Aug 17, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

A lovely last day.

It made me laugh that the AK CM thought it was sad face that you were solo, that's not sad, it's amazing!

I would love to make it to the end of the night at MK but we are just not hardcore enough, maybe this year.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
prettymiarose
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Perfect last day! You've made me want to do a day in the parks by myself! I'd love to just breeze around a park no cares in the world! It's on my must do list now! The grumpy gorilla reminded me of my hubby at AK lol I think it's time we took a trip just us, he can fish and I can hit the parks! So sad it's coming to end
Old 18 Aug 17, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
So cool that you got to meet Brett! And how amazing are those empty Main Street photos :O?! Very jealous haha! A sad but really good last Disney day xx
It was an epic last night

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Absolutely amazing photos,but the best one... you and your camera case # beautiful 😆😆
HAHAHA! It's a keeper, right?

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
What a perfect day . So many fabulous photos and just full of lovely moments.
Those raccoons, too cute.
Amazing night pics in MK and how fab to meet Brett, magical moments.
The food from Applebee's never photographs well I think, good thing it tastes better than the way they present it !

Well, what a truly magical day to round off the holiday and so many memories for you with Wishes. I am in envy of your park happy husband who waves to people on rides ... Mine definitely is not so keen on the park visits !
Thanks Amanda! It was lovely

Hahaha Chris does get carried away with it all, bless him! Still not on my level though xx

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
What a fab last day. Such a shame you lost your beautiful pandora charm. The night time shots of MK look beautiful. There is something special about being there in the dark, isn't there?
I know. So glad Lisa got me a new one! Such a star!

Definitely love it in the dark, so pretty!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh what a perfect last full day! Loved your solo adventures at AK, great that you got to see FOTLK fully before heading home

I can't even imagine how emotional it would be watching Wishes knowing it would be for the last time (we didn't know it was ending the last time we saw it)... I would have been sobbing like a baby!

So cool you got to meet Brett, a true CM celebrity! And so lovely to hear he is as nice as he comes across on IG! What a legend

So many gorgeous photos too, so lucky to be able to capture Main Street so late at night when it was so quite and you looked just gorgeous in that dress (even if you did start the evening very hot and bothered!)

So sad this TR is almost over but super happy the Nashville one will be following so soon after... you are spoiling us! xxx

P.s my pleasure to get the Pandora charm for you, not quite the same but at least it was replaceable
Thanks lovely, it was an ace day!

I was SO sad at seeing Wishes for the last time!

Brett was so lovely, was so nice to meet him finally!

Aww thank you! I was SO hot before the sun went down though!

Hehehe I'm so glad I have Nashville to look forward to instead of feeling glum that this is over!

So grateful that you got me that charm! xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by jojo82 View Post
Aww what a fab day. I would love to get to explore the parks on my own! Also your final viewing of wishes pics are great of the castle at sunset.
Looking forward to the last instalment but don't want ur TR to end either
Thank you so much xx

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What an absolutely perfect ending to your holiday, so special to meet such a brilliant CM and of course to have those special almost empty photos of the castle and Main Street. I'm sad your report is coming to an end.
Thank you, it was so lovely to meet Brett and see MK so empty! xx

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Great last day, you cAnt beat spending the last evening in MK And seeing wishes for the last time
I'll have to look up Brett, it sounds very dodgy arranging to meet behind the castle
Love the photos in an empty Main Street
I know, was perfect, but so sad saying goodbye to Wishes!

Hehehehe Brett is a sweetie!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
A lovely last day.

It made me laugh that the AK CM thought it was sad face that you were solo, that's not sad, it's amazing!

I would love to make it to the end of the night at MK but we are just not hardcore enough, maybe this year.
I know! I love me a bit of solo Disney time!

Awww you should try, it was so good!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Perfect last day! You've made me want to do a day in the parks by myself! I'd love to just breeze around a park no cares in the world! It's on my must do list now! The grumpy gorilla reminded me of my hubby at AK lol I think it's time we took a trip just us, he can fish and I can hit the parks! So sad it's coming to end
Solo time is really lovely for a while

HAHAHAHA that's funny!

Thanks for reading xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Fantastic day and great photos
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

Wow Rach, what a day (and night)...loved reading all about it...the racoons, Jimmy, chill out time, Wishes (sob)...your pics are brilliant... gotta love an empty Main Street and Brett... an amazing day ...not forgetting Chris got his golf lol.

As always a brilliant report- thanks for sharing

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

Fab day!

Love that D'Vine selfie

I love Wishes, but dare I say it...I love Happily Ever After more!
You'll love it

Jo xx

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List