Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Jan 18, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen & LittleD
Apprentice Imagineer

Helen & LittleD's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 18
I think its a fab idea and we are considering t for our trip later this year too.
I only realized the other day that on our last trip we did 3 parks and Disney springs in one day haha so near yet so far haha
I also only found out that there is a boat between HS and epcot, doh, still learning new info all the time :-)

The Xhallo Family's First Magical Trip Report

Jan 2017 - Disney World Florida - Caribbean Beach Resort
Jan 2014 - Disneyland Paris - sequoia Lodge
January 2013 - Disney World Florida -Private Villa
November 2011 - Disneyland Paris - Hotel Santa Fe
Helen & LittleD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 12:55 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
Wow! What an amazing day. Thank you for sharing ( I think I may now head back and read the rest of your report - it sounds like a mammoth adventure ).

If you have to pay for a flight it is better to stay just that little bit longer

Would love to hear what your thought of the rest of our trip

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Rosemck
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by hilsey View Post
We did this on our last visit in 2016. Drove to AK first as its the furthest away park, then drove to HS, then drove to MK but got monorail to Epcot. Finally monorail back to MK for the evening and to watch the fireworks. We had set ourselves a challenge to have a snack and ride a ride in each park and had our photo taken in front of the park icon. It was a brilliant day, though tiring and we're doing it again this Summer! Do it you'll love it
I love that idea! We go every year for 2 weeks and only do disney this is a great way to do something a bit different! 🌟
Rosemck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 18, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
hilsey
New Poster (5)

Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
I have to agree with some of the above. Why?
You are spending a fortune to be there, why would you waste so much time travelling between parks and queuing to get in.
I sort of understand the theory behind it, but nobody is going to go wow, thats an amazing achievement. More like, wow what fools. Harsh but true.
We were staying for 4 weeks so didn't feel like we were "wasting" a day, more like enhancing our visit by doing something different one day.
Old 7 Mar 18, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

We are also planning four parks in one day this year. The plan so far is a ride, a snack or meal, a photo in front of the park’s icon, and I’ve added in a pressed penny after reading other people’s ideas above. I may also include buying a park souvenir.

We are also doing this for the fun of it, now the girls are older they are very into this sort of challenge. When you’ve been to WDW lots of times, it’s exciting to do something a bit different.

I think some people used to include riding a headliner in each park. I think ten years ago it would have been easier to do that at all four parks (paper FastPasses and the perception at least that the parks were ‘quieter’.) Now we’re going to go with any ride we fancy that doesn’t have a huge queue.

We are doing Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom on our four park day so we’ll be there from 7.45 am. We’re still going to eat and do a ride after 9 am when the park is officially open so not really cheating . Then we’ll drive or bus to Animal Kingdom, then to DHS and then walk or get a boat to Epcot as it has evening EMH that night. We’re staying at the Yacht Club so an easy walk back to crash out, and because we shouldn’t be rushing too much because of the long amount of time we have to do it, I think it will be more fun than tiring.

Good luck to everyone planning four parks in one day, hope you have fun doing it .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 18, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
stace&tink
Imagineer

We did it last year... the next day of my trip report with cover it.

We started at the park with EMH - HS, then did AK, then MK and finished in EP.
We did a ride, character and snack in each park and 4 different modes of transport.

Was a fab day. We all slept like babies that night haha.
stace&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 18, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
nquart
Very Serious Dibber

nquart's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by moosha View Post
We are also planning four parks in one day this year. The plan so far is a ride, a snack or meal, a photo in front of the park’s icon, and I’ve added in a pressed penny after reading other people’s ideas above. I may also include buying a park souvenir.

We are also doing this for the fun of it, now the girls are older they are very into this sort of challenge. When you’ve been to WDW lots of times, it’s exciting to do something a bit different.

I think some people used to include riding a headliner in each park. I think ten years ago it would have been easier to do that at all four parks (paper FastPasses and the perception at least that the parks were ‘quieter’.) Now we’re going to go with any ride we fancy that doesn’t have a huge queue.

We are doing Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom on our four park day so we’ll be there from 7.45 am. We’re still going to eat and do a ride after 9 am when the park is officially open so not really cheating . Then we’ll drive or bus to Animal Kingdom, then to DHS and then walk or get a boat to Epcot as it has evening EMH that night. We’re staying at the Yacht Club so an easy walk back to crash out, and because we shouldn’t be rushing too much because of the long amount of time we have to do it, I think it will be more fun than tiring.

Good luck to everyone planning four parks in one day, hope you have fun doing it .
Out of interest how old are your daughters? I'd like to do this when our DD is older, there's no way she'd walk that far at the moment unfortunately
nquart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 18, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by nquart View Post
Out of interest how old are your daughters? I'd like to do this when our DD is older, there's no way she'd walk that far at the moment unfortunately
They will be 12 and 10 :-). I think they probably would have been able to do it last year too but probably not before that!
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 18, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

We attempted it last summer but unfortunately we only made it half way before we hit the wall and gave up.

We planned AK bus to MK, monorail to Epcot, boat to HS. We chose this order so we could use different modes of transport for each park hop. We had challenged ourselves to a couple of rides, a snack, a photo and to meet a character in each park.

We used EMH rope drop in AK to get on some rides with short queues and then booked FP at MK in the hope that we would be able to pick up more FP at the other parks later on. We had done AK and MK and taken the monorail to Epcot by 1.15 but we were just too tired to carry on (more from being very busy in the run up to today, than what we'd done this morning).

Our plan was working out really well and I think we are going to attempt the challenge again on our next trip.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 18, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
BruTamUK
Excited about Disney

I'm doing this with a friend at the end of April (so hopefully not as busy!).
We are only planning 3 parks though as we are hoping to do minimum 3 rides in each.
This is the plan so far:
Rope drop AK, FOP, Dinosaur and Expedition Everest. Hopefully done by lunchtime.
Drive over to HS. Fastpass R'n'R, ToT and Star Wars in the afternoon.
Drive over to Epcot in the evening for Test Track, Sourin and Mission Space. Finish off with Illuminations.
No kids in tow so we think its achievable.
Staying offsite so going to avoid EMH day at AK.
BruTamUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List