Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Jan 18, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

1 day - Bush Gardens AND Seaworld

Hey All

I have a spare day in my 14 night trip and I think I have a days pass out from my wife and kids for being a cool Dad

I am thinking of driving over to Bush Gardens and riding the big 6 rides there and then heading over to SeaWorld and doing the big 3 rides there in a day. Will buy the fastpass at Bush Gardens.

Is that doable ? How long do you think it will take me

I am a roller coaster junkie and enjoy tickets them off my list

Going Saturday 2nd June 2018 if I do it

Edited at 12:25 AM.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

I think it will depend how late seaworld is open as the drive to and from Busch is around an hour, probably slightly longer up to seaworld. Am sure you could probably do it though with a fast pass...
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Spooks Dad
Very Serious Dibber

Are you going to those parks on separate days as a family? They are both fantastic family parks and it seems a shame not to see them all together.

If you are going to them both on separate days would it be a good idea to get your self a folp for the parks and just have a couple of hours on each day doing the quick rides in the park you are at - while your family do some relaxed stuff?
Spooks Dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lme30005
Apprentice Imagineer

If you get to BG at opening (10am usually) you should be able to get the 6 rides done by midday with the pass. Then about 1.5hr drive back to Seaworld. Looks like you're going in a quieter month so you should be able to get the Seaworld 3 rides done in an hour or so. Never queued more than 30 mins for the 3 big rides there
lme30005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Thanks. Looks like its an option!

My wife wants to have a chill out day in the middle of the holiday, some shopping and so on.

I don’t think we will be coming back to Orlando (next holiday is going to be west coast ). any time soon so I want to tick off some of the bigger coasters while I have the chance. My girls don’t go for extreme rides.

The girls are not really interested in zoos / animals and we have a moral objection to Sea World so its not really an option for a family visit. I just want to ride the three coasters and get out of dodge
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List