Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Feb 18, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Soph94
Earning More Ears

TUI/ Thomson bookings

Hi all

I know questions have been asked on here around booking with TUI/ Thomson. I wanted to share my experience so far to hopefully help some of you as much as you’ve all helped me

We booked last April as soon as the free dining was released to travel this April, we booked to stay at Coronado Springs and brought park tickets so we could benefit from the free dining. Thomson don’t offer the free $200 gift card, however they were very well priced so this made up for it.

I could link our booking to MDE after around 5 days from booking, I’m guessing this was when Thomson had sent our booking across to Disney. Everything linked correctly and it was showing our room type, dining plan and linked our tickets.

Fast forward 10 months and today was my FastPass day, I logged on at 12pm today and I was able to book all of our fast passes for the 14 days we are there, I was very apprehensive as I couldn’t open our tickets before if that makes sense to check that I could use them and that there were linked correctly. I needn’t have worried as they all went through straight away.

Now just to wait 60 days until we fly to Florida on the Dreamliner in premium, if anyone has any more tips for the Dreamliner or flying into Stanford please let me know .

If anyone has any more questions please feel free to ask and I will help as much as I can
Soph94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
k100dmk
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Tui into Sanford is great especially in premium. The premium cabin is very small so your are off the plane as soon as the door open a and through.

We've booked countless holidays with Thomson and never had any problems. You'll always find someone who has had a bad experience with EVERY airline and travel agent and I think that puts people off. I'd choose tui over virgin everytime unless flying upper class. This is more to do with pricing the quality of service though.
k100dmk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Indie
Earning My Ears

I would go Tui over Virgin time and time again. Last year went virgin because it was a lot cheaper at that moment in time , but it was rubbish compared! The seats, the light, the noise . Dreamliner is the way to go , unless you say one pays to go club"
Indie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List