Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Feb 18, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Thumbs up Trip report writers

I’d just like to say a huge thank you to all those who write trip reports.losing myself in someone’s adventures is one of the highlights of my day .the photo’s always make me feel like i’m there and I love to see your plates of food .i also get inspiration and often think oooh must try that ! It must take a lot of effort but please know we appreciate it

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
I’d just like to say a huge thank you to all those who write trip reports.losing myself in someone’s adventures is one of the highlights of my day .the photo’s always make me feel like i’m there and I love to see your plates of food .i also get inspiration and often think oooh must try that ! It must take a lot of effort but please know we appreciate it
I love a trip report. Especially the dining reports..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Completely agree love reading trip reports and thank everybody that takes the time to write them

I started writing for my last trip and got to about day 8 and haven’t finished it. Mainly because I stopped writing notes while away and now can’t remember anything

I’m really determined to do it for this next trip so I can look back at it
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
They are a lot of work, but I love having them to look back on and its so nice when people comment

I love reading others too, so thanks to all who take on the task! x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisaw1971
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I live reading them. However I like to read them once completed lol

DLP Sept 1994 NY, 1998 SF, 2003NPB, 2005 off site, 2008NPB, NYE 2012 Explorers
WDW POR August 2013 14 nts
WDW POR August 2015 21 nts
DLP DCC AUGUST 2016 3nts
WDW DVC December 2016 10nts
Lisaw1971 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Wonder
Imagineer

Mobile

Absolutely agree- I love reading trip reports and always appreciate how much time and effort must go in to the writing of them.

Thank you all!
Old 23 Feb 18, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I have written two, only had a few comments on them which were greatly appreciated. Many of my days had no comments so either people read and didn't comment or they didn't enjoy them. I hope mine was interesting and helpful to others but even though it wasn't read as much as some others on here I will still write another from our next trip, as it's really lovely to be able to look back at and reread, almost like a talking photo album 😊.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Love to read a trip report. Having tried twice and failed miserably on both occasions I really appreciate the time and trouble writers of reports go to.

Thanks all !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hopefully the new like button will help. If people read your report then like it if they don’t make an actual comment at least you know then it has been read.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post

My two tips to writing a trip report:
Keep a little note book and when you sit down just write down keywords to jog your memory later. Consult your photos - as they are taken in order it's a pictorial record of each day. I love travel writing - Simon Calder is a mere amateur!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List