Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 1 Dec 19, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile ADRs

ADR day today and I’m pleasantly surprised it all went smooth sailing. To be honest it usually does, but I spend so long planning I’m always a little worried.

My picks included pre park opening breakfasts in all 4 Disney parks. I love this as it’s a great way to get those emptier park pictures, and get ahead of the queues for rides. Always making sure it doesn’t clash with extra magic hours or extra morning magic or it defeats the object of an 8am breakfast. 2 of these are packages for priority seating for shows too, Rivers of Light and Fantasmic, so that’s 2 less fastpasses to think about.

We’ve gone for a couple of late lunches this time too. Usually do breakfast or evening, but on a day where we will use extra magic hours, I’ve booked 1pm lunches to use before going to resort for swims and downtime before hitting the parks again in the evening.

I’m out there for my birthday and my 25th wedding anniversary and to celebrate my daughters graduation so we’ve got some favourites booked in there too as well as some new ones. Still hoping that Space 220 and Toy Story bbq open up to book, but we’ve got provisional reservations elsewhere in the meantime.

Still have 4 to do as it’s a 24 night trip, but I’m hoping they shouldn’t be too hard to get.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Booking ADRs usually is smooth sailing, never seen anyone say it hasn’t been yet!

I’m curious as to what pre park opening you have got in Hollywood Studios, I didn’t know they had any.
Old 2 Dec 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Booking ADRs usually is smooth sailing, never seen anyone say it hasn’t been yet!

I’m curious as to what pre park opening you have got in Hollywood Studios, I didn’t know they had any.
Hollywood & Vine serves breakfast from 8am
BarryL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by BarryL View Post
Hollywood & Vine serves breakfast from 8am
Thank you. I note it is near the entrance, would it have any benefits of getting onto rides early or would you be held back until main opening timesanyway?
Old 2 Dec 19, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Hollywood and Vine

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Thank you. I note it is near the entrance, would it have any benefits of getting onto rides early or would you be held back until main opening timesanyway?
You won’t get on rides earlier but you’re definitely front of the pack. They used to hold you near the Chinese theatre, but with Galaxys Edge I understand there’s a couple of hold places now. You will definitely be in and out ahead of the crowd. And you have priority seating for Fantasmic so it’s win win!
Old 2 Dec 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Taz123 View Post
You won’t get on rides earlier but you’re definitely front of the pack. They used to hold you near the Chinese theatre, but with Galaxys Edge I understand there’s a couple of hold places now. You will definitely be in and out ahead of the crowd. And you have priority seating for Fantasmic so it’s win win!
I will have a think about it then. I have got it booked with a Fantasmic package but for dinner as I prefer the characters.
Old 2 Dec 19, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinklebell
Very Serious Dibber

do you think it is better to do a pre-park breakfast or Extra Morning Magic if my main aim was to be ahead of the crowds for Galaxy's edge. Have not done either before.
Tinklebell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 19, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Hollywood and vine

Originally Posted by Tinklebell View Post
do you think it is better to do a pre-park breakfast or Extra Morning Magic if my main aim was to be ahead of the crowds for Galaxy's edge. Have not done either before.
For me it’s the pre park opening breakfast. With the meal you’re fighting against enough people for one restaurant, with EMH it’s several hotels worth of people.