Notices

Old 17 Mar 18, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by TORIMS View Post
Well, what can I say, but WOW! What fantastic trip reports, and such a fab idea putting them all in one place!

Having been off sick for the last few days with the the dreaded flu bug, I have read through all of your reports!
How lovely to see how the boys have grown!

Thank you so much for taking the time to put these reports together, it is very much appreciated!

Vicki x
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Some fantastic memories

Joan
delighted having all that has gone before in one place. Appreciate your words as I am finding so little time to post our last trip and to know that it read and commented on adds a resilient determination to get finished.

Hope you enjoy

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 18, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I was going to read your latest trip but now I’ve clicked on this link I’m going to start from the beginning. I loved all the photos you have compiled over the years, it’s made me think I really need to write up a little trip report of my own. I have the notes and photos so I really should record it! Anyway off I go-I love any excuse to avoid housework😊
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 18, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I was going to read your latest trip but now I’ve clicked on this link I’m going to start from the beginning. I loved all the photos you have compiled over the years, it’s made me think I really need to write up a little trip report of my own. I have the notes and photos so I really should record it! Anyway off I go-I love any excuse to avoid housework😊
Sorry - you will have a bit of reading to do now, always good to avoid the housework.
Have to admit I am thrilled to see someone has started with the 2013 trip - I have added a photo just for you at the end

If reading any of my musings lead you into recording your own I would be delighted to read it.
For me it is the whole growing up bit and the knowledge that we will not be doing all this forever

Hope you enjoy all of the other reports

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 18, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
2017 trip complete and the start of a new index for 2018 .

Hope you enjoy - loads of new stuff and a few Dibbers along the way too

Old 26 Sep 19, 01:04 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
The final instalment begins now and can be read by clicking here to get started

Old 3 Jan 21, 01:32 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
I keep saying, I have so much guilt in even finishing all of 2019 , given what we have all experienced since. Had not even realised that I had not updated the end of our final trip and put it into the whole index.

Thank you to everyone, who has read any of these Disney Days, left a comment, sent a PM or more. THANK YOU-THANK YOU - THANK YOU

To those who have posted and sent messages about the positivity shared in our days - you have brought a new strength in your comments too.

Old 3 Jan 21, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’m on holiday until the 12th and I’m so pleased I’ve seen this
It will certainly brighten up some very dull days 😀
Old 27 Mar 21, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
I’m on holiday until the 12th and I’m so pleased I’ve seen this
It will certainly brighten up some very dull days 😀
Hope you enjoyed the read- I have struggled Dibbing recently as I miss the planning and the anticipation of a visit to our Happy Place, so apologies for not replying sooner.
The dull days are nearly over!