Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 Nov 19, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
Have you put in an exact time rather than just breakfast. I find that works sometimes
I was going to say this. Had similar problems this morning with BOG but was clicking Breakfast rather than swiping across to the selection of times.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

We always use MouseDining and Touring Plans Reservation Finder for alerts. Last year it was just my daughter and I and on several occasions could only get an ADR by booking for 3 or 4 people. When we went for our ADR we explained it was just for two now and never had a problem. Nearer to the time we did manage to change some to just 2 people.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Katy2605
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

We had our ADR day a few months ago. I really wanted CP for our second morning for my son's third birthday and wanted it as close to 8am as possible. When it came to ADR day the earliest I could get was 8:45 for 7 people. I had problems with another ADR (booking the fantasy parade package) so had to ring disney anyway and whilst I was on the phone I asked on the off chance could they make the ADR earlier for CP. They said I could have any time I wanted and said is 8:05 ok! So may be worth ringing up the dining hotline on the off chance they may be able to help.
Katy2605 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

As a solo visitor I sometimes have trouble booking a table for one but no trouble booking it for two. So I book it for two then when I have received the confirmation I ring Disney and they modify it to one person for me.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

CP, BOG & GG with 180 days to go you will most likely get pre park times eventually. Mousedining + Touring plans RF work pretty well as stated. Be quick though when the alert comes through.

Lots of people are overbooking ADRS and cancelling sometimes just days before the date. If you check for tomorrow BOG at 8am is available. The day after CP is available 8.15am.

In August we could get lots of ADRs we thought were well gone.

Try CP at 10.30am then you could get a mix of breakfast and lunch. No advantage to getting on rides as others have said.

ADRs are generally easy to get it just takes persistence. FP+ on the popular rides are not as easy.
It is odd for your dates that there are no times available as there does not seem to be anything special on.

Edited at 10:49 PM.
AliceCooper9 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

You’ll probably find nearer then time you can shift your ADR times. People cancel all the time but I’ve found with both ADRs and FP it’s more likely closer to the date as people often change plans while they are on holiday.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dumbomum
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

We had a 8.30am booking for GG and they let us in at 8am, so we got to walk around first and take some cool photos.
Our 180 day slot opened this morning and we have managed to get most of the times we want but have used Mouse dining last time as we moved things around to get better times. Fingers crossed you can move it before you go. Always worth checking at 60 days out, we have checked booking when we got sort after fast passes.
dumbomum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List