Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 24 Nov 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
December 1st

I love the 1st December and especially this year being a weekend. I do the kids a December 1st packs wrap them up their advent calendars, selection box, Xmas jumpers, T-shirt socks etc little activity packs stuff they will use during December. We also have a North Pole breakfast and put up the decorations! Roll on next weekend 😊

This will be our last Christmas in this house as we’ve just bought a new one so a Christmas of last memories living here after nearly 10 years!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Button17
Imagineer

Mobile

North Pole Breakfast? Do tell xx
Button17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
cdavenport
Imagineer

cdavenport's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
When mine were little, we had a 1st December box. It had all the Christmas books, Christmas dvds and non chocolate advents in. Loved getting it out ready for the first. Roll on next Sunday and the tree will be going up.
Oct 93-Best Western, Oct '95-Villa Davenport, Oct '96-Hotel Kissimmee, Nov '98-Villa Westridge, Nov '00-Port Richey, Oct '02-Cypress Point/BlueTree Resort, Oct '03-Mystic Dunes, Dec '05-NYC/Westgate Resort/Regal Palms, Dec '07-Polynesian Isles/Regal Palms, May '09-Villa, Dec '09-Orange Lake Resort, Aug '10 SSR/Cypress Point/Indian Wells, Jul '12- Calabay Parc, Apr '14-Villa, Marbella Resort, Jul/Aug '15-SSR/Villa Cypress Point, Oct '16-Ramada Plaza Resort, Jul '17-OKW/Villa
cdavenport is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Button17 View Post
North Pole Breakfast? Do tell xx
Eat it in - 20 temperature 😂
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds great👍

You’ll have to tell us a bit more about your North Pole breakfast.
Old 24 Nov 19, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
North Pole breakfast is just a Christmas themed breakfast really. Some people do it with the elf when he arrives he brings a special breakfast but I don’t do elf on the shelf. I decorate the table with Xmas decs little chocolate Xmas figure. Scatter the table with small cereal boxes, Xmas tree crumpets (Asda) Xmas egg cup holders and do dippy egg and soldiers. Anything really just a festive breakfast to welcome December in 😊
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

It’s my birthday on 1/12. Always the start of Christmas
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Button17
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
North Pole breakfast is just a Christmas themed breakfast really. Some people do it with the elf when he arrives he brings a special breakfast but I don’t do elf on the shelf. I decorate the table with Xmas decs little chocolate Xmas figure. Scatter the table with small cereal boxes, Xmas tree crumpets (Asda) Xmas egg cup holders and do dippy egg and soldiers. Anything really just a festive breakfast to welcome December in 😊
What a lovely idea, thank you.

I have enough on my plate with the bl**dy elf though. 🙄

I have to have done all christmas Prep before 1st December as have full spread sheet just for Jingle. He's going to be sick for at least 4 days this year just to give me a rest 😂. I have the bandage ready for his nasty accident 🤣🤣🤣

Only have one more present to buy and wrap. Bread Sauce made. Entertainment sorted. Roll on December xx
Button17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

We get our decorations up ready for the 1st December and buddy the Elf brings the kids advent calendars 👍🏻
Last year I got them a grinch fleece blanket each & grinch Pj’s
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List