Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Nov 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Congratulations and best wishes x
Old 27 Nov 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
LexiBantam
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Huge congratulations on the safe, if unexpected arrival of Poppy. My now fit and healthy 14 year old son was 11 weeks early. I won’t lie, it was a rollercoaster for his first year, but now it’s almost difficult to remember how tough the early days were. Like mymemories, please feel free to message me if you want to talk. Love to you all x
LexiBantam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lindaj
Imagineer

Congratulations. I worked as PA to a Consultant Neonatologist for 15 years and they now can do wonders with premature babies. You can be assured that everything possible will be done to get your beautiful Poppy home as soon as possible. Good luck to all the family.
Old 27 Nov 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Congratulations. ❤️Little poppy will be in safe hands. Scbu are amazing. My daughter (now 8) was 7 weeks early and spent 4 weeks there. X
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
corey1
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Congratulations, glad Poppy is here safely. Sending love and best wishes to you all
corey1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 19, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

Mobile

Quick update
Poppy is back on the ventilator as she has overworked herself breathing if that makes sense
She has a tube to her lungs and has had morphine
They have put her to sleep so to speak so that she can rest while the machine does the work, gradually they will reduce the ventilator until she is breathing on her own again
Old 29 Nov 19, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Rea
Very Serious Dibber

Congratulations. I hope Poppy continues to rest and gets stronger day by day... Ironically my niece was born on the 21st November. She was due on the 5th February and weighed 2lbs when she was born. This year she celebrated her 30th birthday.
Old 29 Nov 19, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
JSP
Imagineer

My daughter was 3 months early 29 yrs ago today! Although it was scary, especially back then, she went from strength to strength. Today she is fit and healthy, and even got a first at uni, despite us being told at the time she might be “slow” ( their word not mine)
I wish you and your family all the best, and will be thinking of you all xx
Old 29 Nov 19, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Wow, what a lot for you to take in in such a short space of time. Congratulations to you all. Hoping everything goes well. The care for early babies is amazing these days. Some lovely reassuring stories on here. I love the name as well.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 19, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
martha
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Congratulations. Wishing Poppy and you all well.