Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Nov 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Charl_bb
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I was holding out for a Switch but the deals today are worse than they were last month. Giving it another few weeks to see if anything good comes up before Christmas
Charl_bb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Just got 50% off my boat tour in Chicago, they were $39 each so it worked out £30 for 2 adults on my Halifax Clarity I’m very happy 💰💰
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 01:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Bessie
Apprentice Imagineer

bought a new oven saving £240 on a price match & a black Friday extra £50 saving
Star Island & Westgate Lakes 2 wks Sept 98, Blue Tree Resort 3 wks Sept 99, Blue Tree Resort 3 wks Sept 00, Blue Tree Resort & AMI 3 wks Sept 01, DLP Aug 02, Venetian Bay Villages 2 wks Aug 08, Bella Piazza 2 wks Aug 11 Windsor Hills 3 wks Aug 12, Windsor Hills 2 wks Oct 15 Paradise Palms 2 wks June 2017
Bessie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

There’s no beating this Black Friday deal at Aldi!
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

VS have some cracking deals - dates restrictive but some of the cheapest fares in Upper to Boston and New York and decent to MCO and Miami

Yesterday there was some upper to LAX for c£2.5k in Dec (loaded at 0200 and they didn’t hang around long as today same flight is over £5k !)

VS don’t seem to be advertising them well and sale fares not showing on ITA matrix but on on search engine

Oh and Air New Zealand had 100 fares LHR to LAX for £1 plus tax ! Loaded yesterday - Black Friday

So deals are out there but took me a couple of hours in very early morning to find them on Black Friday itself
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
There’s no beating this Black Friday deal at Aldi!
WOW, now that’s a real saving there 🤣🤣
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

There's lots of deals on high end make up! More than normal years I think? Saved between 20-30% on dd's Christmas list? Also saved 35% on bedroom furniture I had been watching! I'm quite pleased this year!
Old 1 Dec 19, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Shopped hard in Birmingham yesterday and got some very decent savings. 40% off at Victoria’s Secret. Spent £115 saved £76. DD will be ecstatic! Saved £100 off a £300 40’’ Smart TV at Argos. Saved 30% off three Urban Decay makeup pallets which was better than I’d expected. Also saved on some labelled clothes I was getting for DS anyway so all in all spent a fortune but saved a very decent amount. Was disappointed with Apple. Got an £80 gift card with a purchase but don’t want it for anything in particular. Have never shopped Black Friday before. Oh. Also saved over £100 on a S’Cure Deluxe Samsonite suitcase online.
Old 3 Dec 19, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
tiggertastic
Imagineer

Mobile

I've bought a few things I needed anyway. Only a bargain if you need it /would buy anyway and know cost before. Also booked flights. Saw them a similar price last BA sale but could commit then as it. Then they went up about £500. Now down again to a price we are happy with. Only downside is BA. But they fly direct and virgin were £100 more indirect. So took the plunge.
tiggertastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Black Friday sucks, I ordered two games for switch and Currys cancelled the order so I’ve had to buy them at full price from Amazon. Superdry or Hermes have lost two hoodies I ordered and now they are full price. I don’t think I’ll bother again!