Notices

Old 30 Sep 14, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
**Leigh_11_22**
Helping Minnie

4 more sleeps!

Well we are nearly at the finish line Time has flown by during the last month or so and it's finally time to go!

We seem to be on top of things well maybe! The suitcases are pretty much packed. They are weighing in pretty light which is great as it gives us more space to bring goodies home We've packed smaller cases into our bigger ones so we have three empty cases to bring home.

Money wise we are loaded up on to our caxton fx cards. I also had some money changed into real life dollars. This means that we have some handy when we are at the airport and for the two toll roads that we need to pass through on the way to our villa.

Tom is finishing work tonight and then that's him done. Sam has a shift (and job interview!) in the morning and then she'll be done, and I have a tiny little shift left before i hop and skip out of there with my Minnie ears waiting for me

We've had a pretty busy week this week. Aaron went off on his first overnight school trip. I was soooooo nervous to let him go! Not for the same reason as the other mums at school but in case they broke him! I had visions of broken arms and cancelled flights and all sorts! The worrying was for nothing as he trotted off the bus happy as Larry and having had a great time, happy mum

We've also done some baking, both for customers and for Daddy to take to work!

We had a shopping day in town last week and Samantha and Aaron practiced their character poses in the Disney shop with Sully!

The plan for Friday is to pack Aaron off to school, i'm pretty sure he wont be getting much work done that day but oh well! Then we are having our nails done, Tom will probably go to the gym for a couple of hours. Next will be for Tom to sort the housework out and get sorted for his sister to arrive to stay for the three weeks. I'll probably end up doing some last minute panicking - sorry i mean packing Aaron finishes school at three o'clock so once he's home and changed we'll be off! We are leaving our poor unknowing dog Sparrow (as in Captain Jack - can you guess what we were in to last year when he came to us!) in the capable hands of Toms sister Alex. All I can say is good luck Auntie Al, he really is a handful and will miss Aaron like mad!

We are heading down to Manchester airport (via a sneaky Starbucks stop) and will dump our stuff at Bewleys Hotel (we've paid for a room I promise!) and head on out to the Trafford Centre. The plan is to browse, have a yummy tea and maybe a cocktail or two There is an arcade there too which will help to pass an excited hour

Then off we'll trot back to the hotel for a night of tossing and turning and whispers of, "Is it time yet?"

I'll leave you with my to do list

See ya real soon!
**Leigh_11_22** is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 15, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

I know I am a bit late to the party, but just stumbled on your trippie and I am starting at the beginning...excited for you eeekk!

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 15, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
**Leigh_11_22**
Helping Minnie

Aw no I always start at the beginning no matter how old, I hope you enjoy it
**Leigh_11_22** is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 15, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I'm looking forward to reading this one Your wee boy is so cute! x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 15, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

I too have only just found your pre trippie! Don't know how I missed it! It all sounds so exciting - can't wait to read your trippie x

Ps - AMAZING cupcakes!
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 15, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Yep, I'm looking forward to reading this report too. Just getting started
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List