Notices

Old 30 Apr 14, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Your boys are so cute! I'm glad you're finally getting the trip that you had started to save for!
Thanks so much, its been a long time coming! We are off to Tenerife next month too so we have that too look forward to but TBH my head is full of Florida and I cant even think Tenerife just now!
2littleboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 14, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Hi,

Just caught up with your pre trippy, loving the name of it!

How exciting that you are finally getting back, the boys are such a fab age i am sure they are going to love it. Good luck with your flight hunt, have you had a look at the Flythomascook website, i had originally wanted to go Sept this year and when i was looking at prices last year their Sept prices were brilliant.

Good Luck!
Gemma xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 14, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Hi,

Good luck with your flight hunt, have you had a look at the Flythomascook website,
Gemma xx
Thanks, I priced with fly Thomas Cook yesterday and almost fell of my chair it was coming in at £3800 for the four of us! I am hoping they are just high due to the fact that only a few companies have their flight prices released just now? I really dont want to do indirect with two kids? I am a bad enough flyer as it is without doing it twice in one day lol! xx
2littleboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 14, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lolly90
Excited about Disney

Great start, you must be so happy to have it booked and I'm sure your countdown will fly. We went in September last time and thought it was a great time to go, so we're going in September again this year
Lolly90 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 14, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Thanks, I priced with fly Thomas Cook yesterday and almost fell of my chair it was coming in at £3800 for the four of us! I am hoping they are just high due to the fact that only a few companies have their flight prices released just now? I really dont want to do indirect with two kids? I am a bad enough flyer as it is without doing it twice in one day lol! xx
Oh wow thats nuts, i am sure it will come down. At one point i think the flights were comming in at £440 including luggages meals and seat booking

Will keep an eye out for you if i spot any Sept-15 bargains
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 14, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen0705
Imagineer

Helen0705's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Really enjoyed reading this - and by the way your wedding dress was stunning !
Helen0705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 14, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Helen0705 View Post
Really enjoyed reading this - and by the way your wedding dress was stunning !
Thanks so much, we had such a fabulous day but it was over in a flash x
Old 13 May 14, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
**Update**

Yeah... my flights are booked!

After searching day after day since Thomas Cook launched their 2015 flight only prices I watched them rise and rise, so I decided to call my local Thomas Cook branch who had a look for me and managed to get the flights direct from Glasgow for £2515 for us all. The price online was £3400 yesterday so that was £900 of a saving.

I am delighted with this price, takes our total holiday costs to £5700 which includes, flights accommodation, DDP and ultimate tickets.

I had hoped to hold off for Virgin Flights but my impatience has won over again, and I really dont think I will beat that price direct from Glasgow.

And another bonus Thomas Cook took a deposit too! Result! I was ready to scuttle off and ask my parents to give me the other half of the cash to pay it in full!

Now Im deciding what to do next, accommodation, check! flights, check! Its too long to wait! I want to do it all NOW!

The last time we went to Orlando we flew Thomas Cook from Manchester, if I remember correctly the IFE wasnt up to much and it wasnt even seat back TV's but on having a look it seems to be changed now and the TA advised it would be refurbished planes.

Happy planning folks! xx
Old 10 Sep 14, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hello again everyone ... well my countdown is now showing at 365 days, is it wrong that the figure makes me excited?

So I thought I would pop along with a wee update! The kids still dont know they are going despite me bursting with excitement to actually let them know but DH has pleaded with me not to tell them until the actual day, so there goes the threat of no holidays for good behaviour :angry:

My cousin is there at the moment staying in Rosen Inn Pointe and has facetimed several times from MK and also Universal and the DS1 keeps saying how "awesome" it would be to go back, even though my cousin let us know he spent an hour on Gringotts when it was broken down

Barry has just started a new job 6 weeks ago and it involves a promotion, so being a typical woman I can spend it as quick as he can earn it so we have decided to splurge a little more on the trip and have booked 1 night here:

Hard Rock Hotel: £191 for 1 night stay on 16th September, mainly to let us take advantage of the FOLP passes.

As this is our first onsite stay and using a Dining Plan we have literally spent hours and hours researching our ADR's (it is such a tough decision with all the choices) and think we have finally came up with a final draught and this is our itinerary.

Day 1 - Crystal Palace Breakfast at MK
Day 2 - Fantasmic Late Lunch at Hollywood & Vine
Day 3 - Tusker House Breakfast/QS at Yak & Yeti for Lunch
Day 4 - Dinner at T-Rex
Day 5 - Check In at Universal
Day 6 - Another Full Day at Universal/IOA
Day 7 - Lunch at Teppan Edo
Day 8 - Be Our Guest (Dinner or Lunch depending on ADR availability)
Day 9 - Dinner at Sanaa
Day 10 - Dinner at Narcoosees
Day 11 - Ohana's
Day 12 - Hoop De Doo

I think the list gives us a good mixture of character meals and one signature as well?

So all I need to do now is book a night at a Glasgow Airport Hotel for the night before? Our plan is to come in from work on the Thursday to tell the kids we have had a bad day and fancy going a drive, head for Glasgow and say "Oh fancy staying in a hotel for the night" then when we wake in the morning, say "all those planes going over have made me want to go on holiday - who fancies it"

I am going to let the kids choose where they would want to go, knowing my luck they will say Benidorm or Butlins
Old 15 Sep 14, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Antigua08
Very Serious Dibber

Hello We'll be there around that same time as you guys, we go on the 17th.

Really looking forward to following along, plans sound very good so far.

Hoping to get our flights booked soon then I can start planning properly!
2006 - Windsor Palms Villa, 2011 - Windsor Palms Villa, 2015 - Windsor Palms Villa, 2017 - AKL
Antigua08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List