Notices

Old 3 Jun 15, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
JosieO
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Wow your trip sounds amazing you've booked so many amazing ADR's, and I love the surprises you've booked too. I might have to look in to that Segway tour as I'm after an excuse to visit WL! Love all of your shopping too - that parka is perfect and the Mickey Mouse asos dress is so cute x
Old 3 Jun 15, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

What a fab pre-trip report!

You will have such a great time and it's so lovely of you booking all those surprises for your mum and dad

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 15, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
rens
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Great pre-trip report! I love all the surprises you've booked for your parents- they're going to love it

CRT & BOG on your birthday sounds fab x
rens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 15, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Absolutely can not wait to read your trippie this is a brilliant start!

Shall be looking out for the Sheila-ism (so happy I'm not the only one) my mouth often goes into gear before my brain and they're known as Emma-ism in our house!

Your shopping hall looks lovely - surprisingly similar to mine! (Another frozen fan) again aged 23 we are up at 5am to book those fast passes for Anna and Elsa!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 15, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

What an excellent LONG post of your dream plan...I could not read it all as gotta get back to work! But great...have a great time too
Old 3 Jun 15, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Great start nicola. Can't wait for your trip report (although that will mean our amazing holidays are over with)

So nice of you to book the lovely suprises for your parents. Can't wait to hear all about their reaction when they find out about them.
Old 4 Jun 15, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great start and a fab place to celebrate your 30th birthday.
You fly out the day after us and we're also at MNSSHP on the 15t.
Looking forward to reading more
Old 5 Jun 15, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
beegnjasmum
VIP Dibber

Hi what a lovely and detailed report. We fly out from Manchester on 2nd and do MNSSHP on 8th.

What a fabulous way to spend your birthday, I'm sure your parents will love all the surprises you've booked.

Loving all your disney gear, I didn't realise primark did so many disney clothing, think I will have to pay them a visit soon! 😀

Have bought the same Tsum Tsum bag as you too, also after seeing another dibbers post (so thanks to them too)

Look forward to reading more of your report, have a great time xxxx
beegnjasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 15, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

Fab pre-trip report. Sounds like wonderful plans for your birthday. I can't wait to find out how it all goes. Enjoy your planning xx
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 15, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Welshtink31 View Post
What a lovely way to spend your 30th bday! Plans sound great and such lovely surprises for your DM&DD 😊 love the disney wardrobe coming together! Primark is so good at the mo for disney outfits!
Thanks a lot! I'm actually looking forward to my birthday with it being in Disney, would be dreading it if I was at home. Primark is great for Disney outfits and so cheap! Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Wow am loving this already! Funnily enough I spent my 30th in Disney too - my dates were 7th to 21st October with my birthday falling on 13th! :-) it was amazing and even got woken up with a birthday cupcake and card by room service - loved it! Look forward to reading about your trip, if sounds amazing :-) x
Aww thanks a lot. Good to hear from someone else who spent there 30th with the Mouse and especially with your birthday being so close to mine Would love to be woken up with a birthday cupcake and card...keeping my fingers crossed for some Disney magic. Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by Helen0705 View Post
Everything sounds fab - loving all the detail you have put in .
I also went to Orlando for my 30th birthday !
You can't beat Primark for their Disney clothes - that Mickey parka is fantastic .
You're going to have an amazing holiday and I look forward to reading all about it .
Ohh thanks a lot, seems like it's definitely the place to go to spend your 30th. May have to make a habit of it with all my special birthdays. He! He! Aww glad you like the detail and don't think I've waffled...I did worry a bit about getting carried away Yes I love the Mickey Parka, no doubt it will feature in a few photos. Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by academy View Post
Wow fab start

Lots of great plans.

I'm spending my birthday away this year (unfortunately not my 30th - I wish!) Couldn't make my mind up whether to spend it at my No 1 place on my bucket list (New York) or in Florida - so I've decide to spend it in both . New York in the morning and Orlando in the evening.

Thanks a lot. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, New York and Orlando in the same trip sounds amazing, good choices Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
looking forward to this,we last went in 2007,its been a loooong time
Thanks a lot. It's frightening where the time goes isn't it I never imagined it being so long in-between trips but life just got in the way. 8 years...scary!? It really feels like my first trip all over again because of it though Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by JosieO View Post
Wow your trip sounds amazing you've booked so many amazing ADR's, and I love the surprises you've booked too. I might have to look in to that Segway tour as I'm after an excuse to visit WL! Love all of your shopping too - that parka is perfect and the Mickey Mouse asos dress is so cute x
Thanks a lot. I researched long and hard for those ADR's, I was determined to make up for last time. My mouth has been watering many an evening reading through the menus Yes I found out about the Segway by chance, I'd read about the tours in the Brit's Guide but it was only following a search on the wonderful Dibb that I found out about the tour around Fort Wilderness...thought it'd be good to see a Disney property in a different way. Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
What a fab pre-trip report!

You will have such a great time and it's so lovely of you booking all those surprises for your mum and dad
Thanks a lot. I'm so excited for the surprises for myself and for the reveal to my parents Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by rens View Post
Great pre-trip report! I love all the surprises you've booked for your parents- they're going to love it

CRT & BOG on your birthday sounds fab x
Thanks a lot. I can't wait for my parent's to experience their first day in Disney, I just know they'll fall in love with it They've really no idea what it's like and how big it is. Ohh sorry I've edited that part of the ADR's...the BOG Dinner reservation is on the night we go to MNSSHP, hadn't realised it read as though it was on the night of my birthday. I've booked Narcoosee’s for Dinner on my birthday Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by musicem View Post
Absolutely can not wait to read your trippie this is a brilliant start!

Shall be looking out for the Sheila-ism (so happy I'm not the only one) my mouth often goes into gear before my brain and they're known as Emma-ism in our house!

Your shopping hall looks lovely - surprisingly similar to mine! (Another frozen fan) again aged 23 we are up at 5am to book those fast passes for Anna and Elsa!
Aww thanks a lot Ha! Ha! My Mum is hilarious without trying to be bless her, she's fab. It is funny when comments come out without you thinking them through, she'll be happy to hear it's not just her You've got good taste in shopping and Fast Passes! Lets keep our fingers crossed we get to meet A&E... Would love them to do an Olaf meet Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by Gringo View Post
What an excellent LONG post of your dream plan...I could not read it all as gotta get back to work! But great...have a great time too
Thanks a lot. Sorry it went on a little! Hope you didn't get into trouble at work Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by rena123pop View Post
Great start nicola. Can't wait for your trip report (although that will mean our amazing holidays are over with)

So nice of you to book the lovely suprises for your parents. Can't wait to hear all about their reaction when they find out about them.
Aww thanks a lot. I know it's coming around fast but I love the build up. Don't want it passing too fast and the holidays being over and done with too soon Thanks, I can't wait to see their reactions. They just won't have expected anything like them. Looking forward to hearing more of your plans. Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Great start and a fab place to celebrate your 30th birthday.
You fly out the day after us and we're also at MNSSHP on the 15t.
Thanks a lot. Ohh might see you in MK on the 15th! I think there's a few Dibbers there that night. Have you been before?! You'll have an amazing time Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by beegnjasmum View Post
Hi what a lovely and detailed report. We fly out from Manchester on 2nd and do MNSSHP on 8th.

What a fabulous way to spend your birthday, I'm sure your parents will love all the surprises you've booked.

Loving all your disney gear, I didn't realise primark did so many disney clothing, think I will have to pay them a visit soon! 😀

Have bought the same Tsum Tsum bag as you too, also after seeing another dibbers post (so thanks to them too)

Look forward to reading more of your report, have a great time xxxx
Thanks a lot. Hope you have an amazing time at MNSSHP...leave some candy for us Dibbers on the 15th please. He! He! I can't wait, I'll want to spend every birthday there...if only. Wow...you need to get to Primark! There's loads of fab (and cheap) Disney t-shirts, shorts, pyjamas, parkas, flip flops... I could go on The Tsum Tsum bag is great isn't it, cute and a great park size. Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
Fab pre-trip report. Sounds like wonderful plans for your birthday. I can't wait to find out how it all goes. Enjoy your planning xx
Thanks a lot. I'm so excited...I don't think I've been more excited for a birthday before...even though i'll be moving into a whole new age bracket and tick box on application forms Thanks for reading xxx