Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 12 May 20, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Brilliant report! Have binge read and added about a thousand things to my list for our next trip!

Bit gutted we are not there for magical dining month. We really like underwater grill at seaworld although it’s been a few years since we’ve been.

Red lobster absolutely on my list now.

You guys did so well to get through so much. Especially the cocktails x
Thank you (sorry for the late reply, only just seen this!).

Magical dining month is great. We were a bit gutted we were on the dining plan for most of it; we probably would have tried more of the deals if it had fallen more over the second part of the holiday!

Red Lobster is one we always return to. I’ve been going there since a child... the prawns are so good
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 21, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Shkyler
Apprentice Imagineer

Binge read everything, my mouth is watering. I don’t like fish but that Red Lobster looks amazing.
Thanks so much for posting and all your detail
Shkyler is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 21, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shkyler View Post
Binge read everything, my mouth is watering. I don’t like fish but that Red Lobster looks amazing.
Thanks so much for posting and all your detail
Thanks for reading!

I love binge reading food reports too
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 21, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Just now catching up on your food report. Belated congratulations on your engagement. Disney is such a romantic place. We had our honeymoon there, our first onsite stay 20 years ago this summer.

Such a shame about Flying Fish, so glad they sorted it in the end. We had a not so nice table on our last visit there in Jul19 but our server was great and the food was fantastic.

Glad Cali Grill brunch worked out as a better experience overall. We loved it there.

Food and wine looks amazing, another thing I’d love to do, I wish I got longer than a week in October to fit everything in.

Edited at 12:00 AM.
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 21, 02:08 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Just now catching up on your food report. Belated congratulations on your engagement. Disney is such a romantic place. We had our honeymoon there, our first onsite stay 20 years ago this summer.

Such a shame about Flying Fish, so glad they sorted it in the end. We had a not so nice table on our last visit there in Jul19 but our server was great and the food was fantastic.

Glad Cali Grill brunch worked out as a better experience overall. We loved it there.

Food and wine looks amazing, another thing I’d love to do, I wish I got longer than a week in October to fit everything in.
Thank you very much

Cali Grill brunch was one of my favourites - it definitely lived up to the hype!

I hope we both get there in October 🤞🏼
Old 16 Mar 21, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Great to see a report for Underwater Grill at Seaworld. I’ve thought about booking it a few times but still never done it. Certainly worth doing during the magical dining when you see the bill.

We’ve never done Moes but it looks really good, we always end up at either Panda Express or breadbox for our cheaper eats. I do love Cowfish though, the calamari/ tentacles looks amazing. I’ll be adding that to our list for next time.

The view from your room at Cabana Bay looks fab!

Oh Twisted Taters. We really enjoyed them at Mardi Gras, the Cajun one was our top choice.

The stuff on offer at the Amway makes Disney look cheap. The basketball was so much fun, it was our first game in February but I’d definitely go back.

Thanks for such a great food report.

Edited at 11:08 PM.
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 21, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Great to see a report for Underwater Grill at Seaworld. I’ve thought about booking it a few times but still never done it. Certainly worth doing during the magical dining when you see the bill.

We’ve never done Moes but it looks really good, we always end up at either Panda Express or breadbox for our cheaper eats. I do love Cowfish though, the calamari/ tentacles looks amazing. I’ll be adding that to our list for next time.

The view from your room at Cabana Bay looks fab!

Oh Twisted Taters. We really enjoyed them at Mardi Gras, the Cajun one was our top choice.

The stuff on offer at the Amway makes Disney look cheap. The basketball was so much fun, it was our first game in February but I’d definitely go back.

Thanks for such a great food report.
We’ve been to Shark’s Underwater Grill on our last three trips I think. There’s a fab prawn dish they do that I would usually get if it’s not magical dining month - I’m sure it’s pictured in one of my other reports. It’s sooo good!

We want to try Breadbox in October. It looks good but for some reason we’ve never tried it!

We always book a pool view room at Cabana Bay and ask to stay on a high floor in the Americana block facing the volcano... we’ve had a brilliant view with that request each time! This year we are trying Royal Pacific for the first time - really looking forward to it.

Hoping to see Miami Heat in October/November this year after seeing Magic in 2019. Not expecting any more reasonable food prices there either though

Thanks for reading. Hope you have a fab upcoming trip
Old 17 Mar 21, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
We’ve been to Shark’s Underwater Grill on our last three trips I think. There’s a fab prawn dish they do that I would usually get if it’s not magical dining month - I’m sure it’s pictured in one of my other reports. It’s sooo good!

We want to try Breadbox in October. It looks good but for some reason we’ve never tried it!

We always book a pool view room at Cabana Bay and ask to stay on a high floor in the Americana block facing the volcano... we’ve had a brilliant view with that request each time! This year we are trying Royal Pacific for the first time - really looking forward to it.

Hoping to see Miami Heat in October/November this year after seeing Magic in 2019. Not expecting any more reasonable food prices there either though

Thanks for reading. Hope you have a fab upcoming trip
Royal Pacific is really nice. I love the pool there. Tower 3 is our favourite as the lift brings you right down to the pool/ access to the boat/ walkway. I hope you like it.

We still haven’t booked for October still going back and forth between this October or next.

I’ll be looking forward to your next report.
Old 3 Apr 21, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Swimmer68
VIP Dibber

Just read your food report from start to end , thank you for doing it . It’s a great read and keeps us going while we can’t actually get there . Belated congratulations 😀
Swimmer68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 21, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Swimmer68 View Post
Just read your food report from start to end , thank you for doing it . It’s a great read and keeps us going while we can’t actually get there . Belated congratulations 😀
Thank you for reading, and for the congratulations! I can’t wait to get back there (hopefully in October) 🤞🏼