Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 11 Apr 21, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Jassie1996
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Jassie1996's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Dlp oct 2021

Just wondering how many people are thinking of going to Dlp this year. Or is it worth waiting to save for florida next year?
Jassie1996 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 21, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
GillyD
Very Serious Dibber

We have a reservation at DLP for October half term. Our original booking was October 2020 which was moved to February 2021 which was then moved to May 2021 and finally moved to October 2021. Like many others we had to cancel our WDW vacation booked for August 2020 and although we have moved our flights to August 2021, we dont want to spend so much on half the experience just to get there this year so we are planning to move our WDW booking to August 2022 and hopefully by then we can go mask free and hopefully dining plans and fast pass will also have returned by then. We will be driving to DLP (if allowed) and have secured a good deal direct with them for a 2 night stay which gives us 3 day park tickets for all - sadly we lost our free dining which was included with our original booking but we do have a €100 gift card and something to look forward to. The Zen guarantee means we dont lose any money if we decide to cancel closer to the departure date.
GillyD is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 21, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
We've gone most years since 2003, but we're probably giving it a miss this year. We have a Japan trip booked for November (postponed from last November and we're thinking might get postponed again) and a WDW trip booked for January which hopefully will go ahead. Plus, we are hoping to do one of the DCL staycation cruises in the summer, which will be a silver wedding gift from my parents (our silver wedding was last year, but lockdown anniversaries don't count!)

We do have annual passes which have been extended to this July and will probably get extended again. But much as I want to get back to my happy place, I'm thinking maybe leave it until the 30th anniversary celebrations next year, to give them a chance to get back on their feet.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mlu1301
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Jassie1996 View Post
Just wondering how many people are thinking of going to Dlp this year. Or is it worth waiting to save for florida next year?
I'm booked for both.. DLP in dec and Florida in june although Florida has been rescheduled for the 3rd time.. 3rd time lucky I'm hoping 😁

Sept 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside
Oct 2011 - All Stars Music
Sept 2009 - DLP - Sante Fe
May 2006 - Pop Century
mlu1301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

We have DLP booked for October not planning on changing it unless we have to.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
DD and I are booked at Newport Bay at the end of November/ December, I'm still feeling optimistic - it's 7 months away yet, the flights are booked (everything is refundable).
I'm still feeling good about getting to WDW in Sept/Oct but again it's all refundable etc and feeling even better about cruising in March next year - things are slowly getting back to normal
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We are booked for the beginning of december 🤞
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Imagineer

I am booked for July and October, both transferable/refundable and will go to one or both if I can. I don't know about July but I'm pretty confident about October.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 21, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Booked last night for October
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
loubyloulou
Excited about Disney

We have booked for Oct, can't wait!