Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 12 Jul 21, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
missybpink
Very Serious Dibber

My experience with going to DLP and covid tests

Hi guys seeing a few people talking about covid tests and costs so I thought I would share my experience, we are currently on route back from DLP we went to celebrate our daughters 18th birthday.
We are a party of 3 and we travelled via Eurotunnel and had no problems whatsoever, 2 fully vaccinated adults and 1 17 yr old going out 18 yr old coming back 😀

At the moment the process is

All tests have to be privately brought

covid test before travelling to France for all passengers over 11

Covid test before returning to uk for all passengers over 11

2&8 day pack of tests for all passengers over 11
This changes on the 19th July to just a 2 day test.

So we purchased antigen tests from C19 these were £29 at the time I brought 6 this covered our 3 for going to france and 3 to take before coming back into the UK, these were easy to use and certificates were emailed a few hours after uploading information, had no problems with boarder control either way.

We used Expert medical for our 2&8 days these cost £77.99 each and must be brought individually for each person as you only get 1 reference per order and everyone has to have a individual reference for your passenger locator form, we are still to fully use this service but we were emailed immediately with our codes and invoices for our passenger locator form and boarder control, and have had the email to say they will be delivered tomorrow by DPD.

So for each person our costs were
£29 outgoing test
£29 inbound test
£77.99 for 2&8 day test pack
Total per person was £135.99

Check .Gov as prices and options change daily there are on site and click and collect options for 2&8 day tests which bring the cost down a lot, some I've seen start at around £10 for on site testing.
2018 ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE
missybpink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Thanks so much - this is really useful as we are considering a trip there in August. Hope you had a wonderful time and Happy Birthday to your daughter
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Thank you for all the information, that’s really helpful. I hope you all had a fantastic trip and your daughter enjoyed her 18th Birthday 🎂
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lexilooby
Trying for More Ears

That’s really useful - thank you!
And happy 18th to your daughter!
Lexilooby is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

That’s great. Thanks for having info. I’m please the C19 tests worked well! I have been looking at those or ones from living well.
Were the forms going out and coming back to UK easy to sort? I think it’s a health form to enter France? Hope your daughter had a nice birthday x
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
missybpink
Very Serious Dibber

I got all my info from here broke it down well and had links to all documentation.
eurotunnel/uk/travel...covid-19/#foca
2018 ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE
missybpink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Thanks for reporting How was the actual boarding process for the train? Were there any big queues or delays ?
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
RT's
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Really useful info thanks.
Can I ask, for the 17 year old (I am assuming not fully vaccinated) when they filled out the sworn declaration for trael to France did you just leave the 3 boxes at the bottom unticked?
DLP- Hotel Cheyenne - June 2011 : FL- Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando - April 2013 : FL- Disney's Caribbean Beach & Hard Rock Hotel - April 2016 : FL- WDW Yacht Club & Loews Royal Pacific - October 2017 : DLP- Santa Fe - February 2018 : WDW - Yacht Club - October 2019 : FL- Lowes Portofino Bay & WDW Dolphin- August 2022
RT's is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Following!
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 06:10 AM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Thanks for the info!