Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Sep 17, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks everyone, I think I'm gonna hold fire for a bit
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 17, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosieloosie
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi There, we paid £370 each for Economy with Thomas Cook from Manchester to LAX for June 2018. Our son who is travelling with us is flying out with us but coming back earlier from Vegas and he paid £519 return economy. We booked these in July this year and I hummed and hard for about a week as I thought it was too early to book and that we might get them cheaper in a sale lol! I am so gad we booked them now but Thomas Cook do seem to be very competitively priced and we have flown with them before and they were very good, they also do premium if that is what you prefer. Check them out, They fly Manchester to San Fran aswell.
Goosieloosie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 17, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Originally Posted by Goosieloosie View Post
Hi There, we paid £370 each for Economy with Thomas Cook from Manchester to LAX for June 2018. Our son who is travelling with us is flying out with us but coming back earlier from Vegas and he paid £519 return economy. We booked these in July this year and I hummed and hard for about a week as I thought it was too early to book and that we might get them cheaper in a sale lol! I am so gad we booked them now but Thomas Cook do seem to be very competitively priced and we have flown with them before and they were very good, they also do premium if that is what you prefer. Check them out, They fly Manchester to San Fran aswell.
Absolute brilliant price, unfortunately we are nowhere near Manchester 🙁 Our nearest airport would be all the London ones, thanks anyway
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 17, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosieloosie
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lovesholidays View Post
Absolute brilliant price, unfortunately we are nowhere near Manchester 🙁 Our nearest airport would be all the London ones, thanks anyway
No problem at all, but just a thought, if it's going to save you a considerable amount of money would it not be worth you driving to Manchester and flying from there? If you could get a cheap Premier inn and stay over? That's if you're taking your car of course
Goosieloosie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 17, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Mobile

Yeah that might well work, definitely something to look into, thanks 😀
Old 16 Sep 17, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
red cuillen
Excited about Disney

I know people do fly into one airport out from another, but I've never found the cheap bargains they seem to get, guess I don't look often enough! Air NZ was doing £985 for PE to/from LAX a few days ago, but they've gone back up to 1400ish. Still just the BA PE sale prices for over 1000 at the mo. Do you look at ITA matrix or kayak etc? I've heard internal flights can be quite cheap? Come back SFO-LAX-LON?
red cuillen is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 17, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Hollytigs
Imagineer

Just booked Air New Zealand LHR-LAX-LHR for next August for £750 per head - economy outbound, premium economy inbound. I'm happy as that's within my budget and I was unsure if we'd get premium for that price in August! So we are officially going now!
Hollytigs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List