Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 10 Aug 17, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
churchy
Apprentice Imagineer

Blue man group. Is it worth the price of admission?

What is it?
Is it any good?
Is it a must do or a meh?
churchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mobile

It's a four man, non speaking, suitable for family, colourful music type show - it's very clever -

If you do decide to go, try to get seats in the front section in front of the stage as their expressions are funny !

We really enjoyed it, there may be others on here who didn't though - personal choice !

Spoiler alert: you could always you tube it to get an idea of what it's like ! ?
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

We went a few years ago.

I could never explain to anyone what it was like without it sounding really awful when in fact it was brilliant! It is probably the most bizarre thing I've ever seen but we all thoroughly enjoyed it!
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
churchy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post
It's a four man, non speaking, suitable for family, colourful music type show - it's very clever -

If you do decide to go, try to get seats in the front section in front of the stage as their expressions are funny !

We really enjoyed it, there may be others on here who didn't though - personal choice !

Spoiler alert: you could always you tube it to get an idea of what it's like ! ?
Did try youtube but clips very short and mostly from years back. Supposed to be an hour and three quarters but longest clip about ten minutes
churchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
daisydoo
Apprentice Imagineer

Me & DD went in June. I wasn't sure what to make of it but we LOVED it. It was very cleverly done and very funny.

There was a lot of audience interaction and the end of the show was brilliant. Definitely better if you can get seats near the front.

It is VERY loud though so if you have small kids, you might want to buy some earplugs

In my opinion, definitely a must see.

Daisydoo
daisydoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Well it looks like I'll have to be on my own in the opposite camp for now, as I thought it was truly awful. A total waste of time and money and not in the least bit funny. My DH and youngest DD - a teenager at the time - felt the same as me, although my older DD loved it.

One caveat is that this was quite a few years ago and I know the show has changed since we went, but I hated it so much I won't bother trying again.

Debra
Old 10 Aug 17, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
66Caunce
Excited about Disney

Had one of the best nights of my life watching this show. Then did it again on our next trip. Highly recommended.
September 2017 - Port Orleans Riverside/Grand/St Pete's/Disney Cruise

September 2019 - AKL + Off-site
66Caunce is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

We put off going for years as just couldn't figure out what it was. Finally did it and we all loved it. We felt it was worth it and will go back again I'm sure😀

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
pixiep
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
I loved it, seen it twice now and hope to go again next year..

I found this on YouTube its just over and hour long

The lighting doesn't do it justice, its soo funny to see. One of my favourite parts is from the 3 min mark and 6 min and 13 mins.. oh heck I love it all

Its for all the family and a great night out

*2023 Eagle pointe *2019 Bella Vida* 2018 Emerald Isle FL * 2016 Indian Point FL * 2014 Dibb Villa Lindfields * 2012 Bentley Oaks FL * 2011 Calabay Park @Tower lakes FL * 2008 Crescent Lakes FL * 1992 DLP *
pixiep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
churchy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by pixiep View Post
I loved it, seen it twice now and hope to go again next year..

I found this on YouTube its just over and hour long

The lighting doesn't do it justice, its soo funny to see. One of my favourite parts is from the 3 min mark and 6 min and 13 mins.. oh heck I love it all

Its for all the family and a great night out
Ooh thanks for the video.
I will show the rest of the family on sunday on the big telly