Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 24 Sep 17, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyboo
Apprentice Imagineer

cyclops Orlando international premium outlets (near universal)

Hi Dibbers! Here now and hoping to go to outlets tomorrow, haven't been for a few years so can't remember how we cmgot so many coupons last time as they let us stack the discounts! Does anyone know where we can get some please if you've been recently? X
Disneyboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 17, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
heedtheba
Trying for More Ears

Subscribe their website simon and get their emails also they have coupon page and get the discount book at the info desk in the food hall , also get the emails from the shops you want to buy from.good luck
heedtheba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 03:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyboo
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you signed up to that one.. offers don't seem that great on the website hoping that the coupon book is better!
Disneyboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 04:53 AM  
Link to this Post
k100dmk
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

The coupon book is like 10 dollars and wasn't great when we got one but we did make a saving by having it.
k100dmk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Often in the outlets the staff end up giving you the discounts whether you have the coupon or not.

Also a US website called retailmenot does loads of discounts for us stores just get your code on your phone screen and they scan it, most of their codes are for online but I was in Hollister back in the summer when the girl in front did it, so I asked her what it was did a search and 20 seconds later had 30% off the stuff in my hands
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

On our visit this year we thought that the outlets were very overpriced. People think they are getting a bargain but in reality a lot of the prices in the Florida Mall etc were cheaper.

Most things worked out more expensive than back here now what with their price rises and out poor exchange rate.

My wife wanted some sunglasses, they were $320 everywhere. After a bit haggling the best price was $260 plus tax.

Got them back home got £120.

Edited at 01:23 PM.
iang27 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Minion71
Getting Excited

We got the voucher from the Simon site for the booklet - but most of the savings were linked to spending $200 plus in a given shop - not all but most. The prices did vary - but there were some bargains still to be had - it obviously depends on what you are looking to buy - husband was looking at Ralph Lauren short sleeve shirts as the store assistant put 50% off stickers on them so bought 3 at $29 each - about £99 here in John Lewis. Lots of linked savings - spend $100 and get 25% off - the prices are different due to the exchange rate but we still managed to spend a small fortune
Minion71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
OP. The only shop I use is Ralph Lauren at the Vineland Outlets.

This trip I wanted shorts and a polo. They already had great discounts but when I got to the till I asked for more off or I wouldn't buy the stuff. The sales guy pulled a 30% off coupon out of a drawer, scanned it and I ended up paying peanuts.
Dont ask dont get.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I know that this thread is about the Outlet but, as others have said, we've never paid anything close to the ticket price in Macy's at the M@M.

Loads of clothing is on sale anyway and we always ask for the visitors 11% discount card at any till before we start shopping.

Then when you buy something you ask at the till for the additional discount bar code that they have under the counter.

Mick
Old 26 Sep 17, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
OP. The only shop I use is Ralph Lauren at the Vineland Outlets.

This trip I wanted shorts and a polo. They already had great discounts but when I got to the till I asked for more off or I wouldn't buy the stuff. The sales guy pulled a 30% off coupon out of a drawer, scanned it and I ended up paying peanuts.
Dont ask dont get.
I keep adding RL discount codes to my thread here.

The extra discount gives some great bargains compared to UK prices
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List