Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Nov 09, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Thumbs up Dream booking available on-line now

I'm just posting quickly as I'm off to work but just checked DCL website and you can book for Dream in 2011 now.

2 adults for 4 night cruise on 21st August 2011 is $1772.31 without ins. and transfers.

HTH helps someone.

Caron
Old 9 Nov 09, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Nice one Caron .. have you booked it?!

I'm leaving mine to the TA as she's put us to the top of her list. When I log on to my reservation, it shows a Cat 11c so I can only hope she has got it and now she's busy booking for others before letting everyone know.
Old 9 Nov 09, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
No I haven't booked it as I'm leaving it to DU, hoping they get the rooms I've requested. I can't see anywhere on-line to put your room no. plus I am off to work now.

I hope you have got yours OK Joa, it sounds like you have.

Caron
Old 9 Nov 09, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
I'M BOOKED I'M BOOKED! YAY

We have a Cat 9a on the Maiden Voyage of the Disney Dream. Not sure of room number yet but OMG, I could run round the room, I'm so excited!

Old 9 Nov 09, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Originally Posted by Bats View Post
I'M BOOKED I'M BOOKED! YAY

We have a Cat 9a on the Maiden Voyage of the Disney Dream. Not sure of room number yet but OMG, I could run round the room, I'm so excited!

WOO HOO did DU email you or phone you?

Ii am still waiting and I look up on website seem expensive for 4 of us for 3 nights

but I wait to hear from DU...

I am off to work soon

Scottishwee35
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 09, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
look like DU are very busy and good of them think of you Bats... but 9A have oceanview window..

I will let you know when I come home from work 6pm...

Scottishwee35
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 09, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
I think they did mine first, or one of the first, as I'd left my credit card details so I was definitely booking.

If you only want a quote, I'm guessing they will do those after the definite bookings.

I'm sure you'll be ok though, they work fast!

I got an email from Disney first confirming my booking, then I got 2 emails from DU, one confirming deposit and one confirming that I could check my reservation online now.

Anyone know the number I can call for Disney cruises from the UK? I need to get a room number.
Old 9 Nov 09, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post

We're booked! My TA sister booked it on line as couldn't get through via phone. Here is what we have:

June 17, 2011, 4 day Bahamian Cruise, 2 Adults, 5D Deluxe Oceanview with Verandah--$2470 with insurance, no transfers.

June 17, 2011--4 day Bahamian Cruse, 2 Adults, 2 Children (ages 5 and 7 at time of cruise)--5D Deluxe Oceanview with Verandah--$3974 with insurance, no transfers.

So excited--it will the two of us (grandparents), daughter and her husband, 2 grandchildren and a surprise for the 2 grandchildren Christmas 2010.

$6444 for both cabins with insurance, no transfers, the 6 of us.

Now, just have to save the money!

Sandy
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 09, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
I am just on the phone, on hold - 24 minutes... just waiting to transfer our booking to the Dream, not sure which cat yet.

Oh how exciting.

Well done Joa & Sandy..
Old 9 Nov 09, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
I'm also on hold Shell (9 mins so far). Need to book a specific room rather than have a GTY.

Not sure why the TA didn't do it as I gave a list of my preferences ... guess she was busy!