Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Aug 15, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Polo Ralph Lauren coupons?

Hi all,

Travelling next week and was wondering if any members out at the mo or just come back may have any unwanted come again coupons from shopping at RL recently I could kindly utilise?

I usually pick some up from Mommy Saves Big website but most are only to August 31st. I suspect due to Labor Day sales they won't have any for that period.

All advise welcome.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 15, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
16lis
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi there,

We bought lots in RL at the premium outlet at LBV last year. If you go to customer services when you go in, you can ask them what stores has any additional offers running. They were really good and even printed the vouchers off for us. These are seperare discounts to the ones you get in the little booklet you can pick up there, some shops let you use only one voucher some let you use a few.

We saved an additional 25% off everything at RL including Labor Day sale items (some items already discounted by 40%) so we saved a fortune! Another good thing about RL is if you buy something and it then drops in price you can take the item back with your receipt and they'll give you back the difference in price.
16lis is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 15, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by 16lis View Post
Hi there,

We bought lots in RL at the premium outlet at LBV last year. If you go to customer services when you go in, you can ask them what stores has any additional offers running. They were really good and even printed the vouchers off for us. These are seperare discounts to the ones you get in the little booklet you can pick up there, some shops let you use only one voucher some let you use a few.

We saved an additional 25% off everything at RL including Labor Day sale items (some items already discounted by 40%) so we saved a fortune! Another good thing about RL is if you buy something and it then drops in price you can take the item back with your receipt and they'll give you back the difference in price.
Wow! Thanks for the heads up.
Old 27 Aug 15, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

My advice would be to buy from the online store and get it delivered to your hotel. Much better selection great prices and better quality.
Old 27 Aug 15, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Join the premium outlets vip club online and you will be able to print vouchers for Ralph and lots of other stores+ go to Ralph.com site register use you accommodation zip and they will send you a voucher for an extra 10% off which can be used with other offers

Edited at 07:40 PM.
Old 27 Aug 15, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread