Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 6 Sep 14, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBlonde
Imagineer

DisneyBlonde's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 102
Guidebook Reviews: 4
We got married at Disneys Boardwalk in 2009 and it was just brilliant. I have a trip report in my signature if you want to have a read.

Disney were fantastic to deal with, nothing was too much trouble and it was very reasonable compared to over here.

We had a photographer with us for the whole day, he was superb and cheap!
2005-Holiday Inn I-Drive * 2007-QII/Boardwalk * 2009-Married December at the Boardwalk/POR/Rolling Hills Villa (TR here) * 2010-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 May-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 October-Rolling Hills /Boardwalk (TR here) * 2012-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2013-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2014-Rolling Hills * 2015-Rolling Hills * 2016-Rolling Hills and Boardwalk * 2017-Boardwalk and Rolling Hills

DisneyBlonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 14, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Bringonthesun!
Excited about Disney

There's a whole forum bit dedicated to Florida weddings here on the dibb! I'm looking into it
Bringonthesun! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 14, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We are getting married in October at cypress grove. Booked the whole package through thomson. It's so easy.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 14, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I'd love to renew my vows over there, nothing fancy, just somewhere nice with our friends who live there to celebrate with us. Has anyone done this, does anyone know a guide price? Pussycat
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 14, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
This is what we did last month! Had the best day We had a Disney Wedding but there is so much choice. There is a Wedding Forum on here, lots of helpful advice from the ladies on there. Good luck
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 14, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
afoley
I want to go now!

BandAid

We got married at Cypress Grove Park back in 2002. It was really fantastic. At the time we used an independent wedding planner who arranged the wedding at the fraction of the cost of getting married over here. In fact 12 people also add a three week holiday for less than £6000.

I would highly recommend getting married over in Orlando. Cypress Grove Park as a colonial mansion where you can get married in a Gazebo by the side of a lake. At the time we also had our reception in the Mansion.

You will not regret it.
afoley is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 14, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey fanatic
Serious Dibber

we did this in 2010! wouldn't change a thing about it, close family (14) of us, And then we went on the Disney wonder 3 night cruise for a little mini honeymoon! it was amazing!
mickey fanatic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 14, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post

We got married three weeks ago in a hot air balloon above Orlando. Absolutely fantastic.

The process for getting your licence is super easy. It's cheaper to get it when you get there so you would need to leave a couple of days to sort that.

For us it was just the two of us and my two daughters. The day was so relaxing, we laughed all day. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory in Winter Park because that's our favourite restaurant and we finished the evening with a wishes cruise.

We chose to pick up our wedding certificate before leaving for the Uk. Again super easy.

Hope that helps

Jo
Old 7 Sep 14, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post

Our son and DIL were married in Florida at a family members beach house up at Neptune Beach by an old family friend (a minister)

They actually got their licence the day after we arrived from Osceola County Courthouse took them about 15 minutes early morning. All you need is passports and divorce papers if either have been married before. The licence is good for anywhere in the state for 30 days I think.

We also attended a wedding at the courthouse last year a couple we know from the UK. They just popped along to the courthouse got their licence and arranged time to go back and be married. Depends what you want it is very simple and quick ceremony but some people prefer that.

osceolaclerk/Depts_Marriage.html

Alison
Old 7 Sep 14, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post

We get married at Disney's Wedding pavilion in less than 6 weeks...eeeek! it's all been super easy, my only challenge so far will be packing when we get up to that!
Closed Thread