Notices

Old 7 Apr 16, 05:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Hope you have a fab trip! I had my 50th this year (a month before my birthday! -long story!), and had a fab time. I love October in the parks too, are you doing any of the Halloween parties?
Bootrip2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 16, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
nickymouse66
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
Hope you have a fab trip! I had my 50th this year (a month before my birthday! -long story!), and had a fab time. I love October in the parks too, are you doing any of the Halloween parties?
Yes, we are doing both MNSSHP first week & HHN the second week, I'm so excited!
Old 7 Apr 16, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Nice one. I'm in my 50's and love going there more than ever.
It sounds like you'll all have a fabulous holiday. I can feel the excitement when I read your post.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 16, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
nickymouse66
Imagineer

I haven't been posting much on here lately, but I've been reading the new posts & trip reports & I can't deny my excitement goes up a notch each time! It feels really close now, but I don't want to wish the year away (much!) as I do love the build up too!
Old 13 Aug 16, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
nickymouse66
Imagineer

Update 😊

Wow! Just over 50 days to go! We are all so excited now! Apart from putting spending money on a currency card, I think we are good to go...
We have our tickets for Disney with free Memory Maker, and tickets for Cirque Du Soleil & MNSSHP, tickets for Universal with HHN (dreading but excited for this!), Blue Man Group, Seaworld & Busch Gardens - oh, and an airboat ride!
I have only booked 2 ADRs, we got BoG which I am thrilled about & we also booked lunch at the Prime Time Diner, everything else, we are playing by ear...wish us luck!
I've done our ESTAs, paid for our seat allocation on the plane, booked our FPs & booked the Radisson at Manchester Airport for the night before.
We got some cash to take with us when ASDA were doing a commission free sale, but are holding out for a few more weeks - just in case it goes up a little bit, before we put the rest on the card.
I've started packing my hand luggage (a small Minnie Mouse back pack) just with things like tickets, passports, money - stuff I really can't forget but don't need at home & will be getting our cases out soon!

I'm going to miss the children (& will have a new grandchild to miss in the next few weeks!) but I have to say, it will be lovely to do things at a slower pace & enjoy some cocktails...

I'm excited to experience 7DMT, the new HP stuff, Cobras Curse at BG, Mako at SW as well as everything else, there's nowhere else quite like it is there! We haven't had a holiday just purely based around the parks for a long, long time! I think most of all, I'm looking forward to seeing my best friend in the world having the time of her life! She never thought she'd ever get to go & I just know that the magic will all but overwhelm her - I have told her that once is never enough & that I will take the blame for future addiction issues (she has no idea does she!).

We intend to watch as many fireworks as possible, ride lots of rides, meet Mickey & Tink, dress up, dress down, get wet, eat lots & generally forget we are grown ups... I can hardly wait...