Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Apr 17, 05:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mousse View Post
Yes I remember from another thread I wanted to do another 14 days at AKL hubby wanted YC where we've never been so split the difference!
my husband loved SSR as it's calm and perfect. We all love a good walk and we felt SSR walk ways towards Disney Springs are lovely

I kind of fancy AKL for change
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Gordon96
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

We're going 6th from Glasgow (TCX) to AKL for 2 weeks. 2nd visit as a family. Only 522 sleeps 😁
Gordon96 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

We are booked for two weeks from 20th October 2018 (although we might fly out day before if it makes a difference to the flight prices). It's our second trip to WDW (have been to DLP several times), our first visit was last year where we had two weeks at POR on the QSDP. We wanted to try offsite this time but also wanted to try the DDP, so have 5 nights booked at Wilderness Lodge, mainly because of the room layout. DD (12) and DS (9) do not want to share beds with each other or with us anymore (fine with me!) so bunk beds at WL seemed like an ideal choice. We then move on to a Dibb villa for 9 nights. We'll also have one night at Universal to get FOLP.

It feels like forever away, but at least I have a trip to DLP booked for September to keep me going.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
nickymouse66
Imagineer

We are booked! Flying from Manchester on 14th October! We are doing week 1 at the Rosen at Pointe & week 2 at POR - we last went October 2016 & stayed in the same hotels. This will be our first time flying with Thomas Cook!
We have a holiday in Kiev & another in New York this year - so lots to look forward to!
Old 24 Apr 17, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

14th Oct from Manchester.
14 days AKL
7 days caribbean cruise !
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post

We;re in

Going for a cheap and cheerful (Well, cheapish!) stay at the All Stars.

Looking forward to going to MNSSHP again!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mousse
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JessBlu View Post
14th Oct from Manchester.
14 days AKL
7 days caribbean cruise !
Lovely - we've often sat waiting to leave AKL and we've seen people either arrive or depart on a Disney cruise and have thought would love to do that instead of being on way home.

First Trip '06;Lapland Christmas '07
CBR '08;Freeezing in Lapland March '09;
AKL '10;NY Christmas '11;AKL '12;NY May '13;AKL '14;AKL '16;YC & AKL '18
mousse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mousse View Post
Lovely - we've often sat waiting to leave AKL and we've seen people either arrive or depart on a Disney cruise and have thought would love to do that instead of being on way home.

This will be or first time at AKL, we usually go cheap and cheapful but the price difference was only £300 from POR to AKL for the 14 days so I thought it was worth it !

Been on a few Disney cruises including the transatlantic, we see the cruise as a relax after 14 days of park craziness ! 😂
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrissyWissy
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We are booked to fly out from Gatwick on Oct 20th for 2 weeks, staying offsite at Blue Tree Resort LBV. It will be my 6th trip, but 3rd with DH & DD. We are doing Disney and also including Universal this time as DD will be 10 by then.

DLRP: Numerous - Most recent May 2014
WDW With Friends: Sept 2001 / Sept 2004 / May 2006
WDW With Family: Feb 2015 / Oct 2016 / May 2019 / Oct 2022
ChrissyWissy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 17, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We're booked for 2 weeks in the WL from 28th October 2018, looking forward to it! Just Disney after 2 weeks in 2015 doing all the parks was a bit much. Much more R and R this time! (she says now, already considering DC and Busch!)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List